Warning: This will make farming much, much harder.

#51pweidmanPosted 5/6/2013 5:22:02 PMmessage detail
good stuff there. Thanks TC.

Now to check the parts on my one decent Butcher.
---
GT= PWEID5
#52Jambi_ManPosted 5/6/2013 5:49:36 PMmessage detail
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
I wonder how long it will take a sticky thread to get to 500.

Sticky threads are for casuals. Hardcores go the "well played" route.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#53WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:42:48 PMmessage detail
I'm actually surprised this got stuck... This is like the third time I've posted these in a topic. But since there's still a pretty high number of people running around with Bandit grips, I figured I'd throw this out there.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#54TsurukePosted 5/6/2013 7:34:14 PMmessage detail
Nice it was finally stickied.

The thread that was made months back (with the same content) didn't get enough sticky requests and eventually went to Purgatory.
I knew I recognized this lol.

It has proven helpful when I was farming some equipment (with cross referencing these pictures/guides) -- some I couldn't tell which part of the weapon was from which manufacture.
#55TsurukePosted 5/6/2013 7:38:44 PMmessage detail
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
I wonder how long it will take a sticky thread to get to 500.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/644809-warriors-orochi-3/62538961

Depends on how much life left is in the game and how active the fans are on the board (That and how many people are trying to forcefully close it lol).
That one has been opened since last April and only have 52.
#56Archangel SephirothPosted 5/6/2013 8:12:10 PMmessage detail
Here is my contribution.
---
"HOLY @#$%...We have to fight THAT? #$%! this game, I quit." ~McKillington
"you wouldn't download a car" ~Unsigned Code
#57Dwaze_ZakenPosted 5/6/2013 8:16:51 PMmessage detail
WretchedOwl posted...
But since there's still a pretty high number of people running around with Bandit grips, I figured I'd throw this out there.

Every time I get a gun with a Bandit grip, I drop it on the ground and teabag it into oblivion. Unless the manufacturer of the gun is Bandit, then in that case I keep it.

However, I barely have any Bandit guns at all because a majority of them suck.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#58WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:09:16 PMmessage detail
Dwaze_Zaken posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
But since there's still a pretty high number of people running around with Bandit grips, I figured I'd throw this out there.

Every time I get a gun with a Bandit grip, I drop it on the ground and teabag it into oblivion. Unless the manufacturer of the gun is Bandit, then in that case I keep it.

However, I barely have any Bandit guns at all because a majority of them suck.

I know man. I was so exited about having a Two Fer Greed on my first try, but then I saw these... and my life lost all purpose.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#59tony8669Posted 5/9/2013 9:58:34 AMmessage detail(edited)
I don't really agree with that "if part matches weapon manufacturer it gives a bonus" statement. Maliwan grips and sights are just really good on SMGs, it has nothing to do with matching the manufacturer.

The gear calculator web app is far more useful, even if it isn't up to date.
#60JkickitPosted 5/9/2013 10:21:59 AMmessage detail
Uhh, except it does give it a bonus....
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2