True Vault Hunter, what to expect

#1BuyersRemorse55Posted 5/6/2013 8:15:13 AM
Im a nood just beat the main game, I'm like level 32.

Also, whats the deal with the warrior? he seems basically impossible to beat unless I kinda glitched him out by standing back in the back where his attacks couldnt reach me.

Also, some bad buys are rocking me. I feel like I'm playing diablo with no armor. Sometimes a big bullymong with throw a rock at me and if I get hit I'll loose like all 8k shields and most of my health? Is this normal?
#2EasygoingBirdPosted 5/6/2013 8:25:15 AM
TVHM is harder, expect some new enemies too. Be sure to upgrade your gear regularly, respec your skills if you're having trouble. Of course the Warrior is going to have a lot of health, he's the main boss. Kind of a tough battle if it's your first time playing and you're doing solo. Maybe find some people to play with.

And if you think this is bad, just wait for UVHM.
---
GT: Dr Chowder
#3TANGGOLFPosted 5/6/2013 8:30:07 AM
I just started back after a two month hiatus. I'm lvl 40 assassin on TV. Add me and ill play with ya. BDOUGLASC
#4outcast1398Posted 5/6/2013 9:00:23 AM
TC I would take TANGGOLF up on his offer. I actually found the first play through to be pretty easy, but I was also probably a bit more leveled than you as I did all but 1 or 2 side missions. Just started back up like TANGGOLF and everything is a little more challenging. Only real trouble though was with the Wildlife Preserve boss ;P (spoiler free).

Honorable mention to the Gluttonous Thresher. He was a bit of a prick too on TVHM for me. Once I looked for some other creative Siren builds though he went down pretty easy.

Don't be afraid to ask or search out advise for a build and respec as you need to. Got to make sure you don't hold on to your lower level equipment too long.