Loot midgets and LF

#1agentcalPosted 5/6/2013 11:25:13 AM
I have a level 55 axton anf finished tvhm. What is the best place to find and farm loot midgets? I know WEP usually has them but they guaranteed to spawn there? Im not sure how the loot midgets spawns work. Also im looking for a good legendary slag gun...I have a butcher, electric norfleet, and some other decent stuff to dupe. GT is Agent Cal. Be on around 10pm est
#2Mr_PopelPosted 5/6/2013 11:33:11 AM
You need the quest "Doctors Orders" active (DON'T finish it just have it active) ... as long as the quest is unfinished the 4 boxes in WEP have a 100% chance to spawn midgets.
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#3bustedknuckles1Posted 5/6/2013 11:33:37 AM
agentcal posted...
I have a level 55 axton anf finished tvhm. What is the best place to find and farm loot midgets? I know WEP usually has them but they guaranteed to spawn there? Im not sure how the loot midgets spawns work. Also im looking for a good legendary slag gun...I have a butcher, electric norfleet, and some other decent stuff to dupe. GT is Agent Cal. Be on around 10pm est

There's 4 card board boxes in a room before u go through the door to for blood wing. On tvhm and uvhm 4 loot midgets spawn every time and have a really good chance to drop something good.It's also the best place to find jimmy jenkins. I killed him 21 times this week farming for weapons. U must havt the doctors order quest open and do not pick up any of the objectives.
#4agentcal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:45:31 AM
Damn. I think i did doctors orders in tvhm. I will keep that in mind for my gaige run. Thanks.
#5IronMonkey008Posted 5/6/2013 1:20:54 PM
There is also the quest where you go back to thousand cuts and talk to Rokko (but don't talk to him). The bandit area is empty of enemies and there are chances for them to spawn, plus there are two red chests you can farm as well.

Speaking of which I'm at that same point level 55. I have been saving all my sidequests for after beating warrior, but would like to farm this area myself right now (haven't come across a decent mod yet). Don't remember if there is any special reward, but was wondering if I took the quest would it lock all the enemies/LLM/chests level to whatever level I am when I take it even after I beat warrior ? Or does the level lock only apply to quest rewards ?
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008