Rubberized is the only valid answer.
#12StormWolf12Posted 5/6/2013 5:13:12 PM
Homing is worse.
#13Jambi_ManPosted 5/6/2013 5:24:50 PM
InfinityZERO posted...
realgodofwar posted...
ye old Rubberized prefix
ugh

Damn straight, I hate Rubberized. It ruins otherwise good grenades.

I'd take rubberized over homing any day. At least with rubberized, you can direct your toss to a specific place. Homing grenades are horrible. When I throw a nade, I throw it with precision, and authority!!

Homing grenades are casual grenades..... So, I guess my answer is "homing"
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#14stickboy2323Posted 5/6/2013 5:26:29 PM
Rubberized. Homing will eventually hit something but you have like a 50% chance for your grenade to not do squat when it's rubberized.

Both are terrible though.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#15DreadmasterXDPosted 5/6/2013 5:26:32 PM
I second Homing
---
XBL Gamertag: PhD Chemikill
Official Manus Catalyst of the Dark Souls Board
#16Jambi_ManPosted 5/6/2013 5:32:55 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Rubberized. Homing will eventually hit something but you have like a 50% chance for your grenade to not do squat when it's rubberized.

Both are terrible though.

By the time that homing nade "eventually" hits something, I'll have already killed everybody.

Homing nades are terrible. Rubberized aren't great for all situations, but good for some. Homing sucks ALL THE TIME.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#17stickboy2323Posted 5/6/2013 5:47:40 PM
Well I said both were terrible. I guess I just dislike rubberized more.

And now that half the enemies in UVHM are like crazy turbo ninjas on speed, flipping and dodging all over the place rubberized becomes way worse. They see the little hippity hoppity grenade coming at them and easily side step, hop over, combat roll, whatever else, right outta the way.

Speaking of which, why can't we combat roll? I'd much rather have the ability to dodge than crouch.
---
#18Jambi_ManPosted 5/6/2013 6:01:44 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Well I said both were terrible. I guess I just dislike rubberized more.

And now that half the enemies in UVHM are like crazy turbo ninjas on speed, flipping and dodging all over the place rubberized becomes way worse. They see the little hippity hoppity grenade coming at them and easily side step, hop over, combat roll, whatever else, right outta the way.

Speaking of which, why can't we combat roll? I'd much rather have the ability to dodge than crouch.

I totally agree with the need for a roll maneuver. BL3?

But, anyway.... I've been using a rubberized Storm Front for over an entire playthrough in UVHM. (that's the best of 3 SF's the turtles gave me after hours of farming, so I just went with them) They are doing great, though. You just have to line your toss up, and they work fine. You shouldn't have to use a grenade for a single enemy anyway. I only use nades for big crowds, so rubberized works for that.

Rubberized grenades can be used effectively with skill & practice.
---
#19Mr_PopelPosted 5/6/2013 6:16:37 PM(edited)
AlleRacing posted...
Any prefix that signifies no accessory. Sunny, Miss Moxxi's, etc.

personally i'd rather have "nothing" instead of rubberized ... after all the time i played this game i haven't encountered a single situation where rubberized could even be remotely useful.

I love my grenades with Longbow prefix :-D
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#20stickboy2323Posted 5/6/2013 6:17:22 PM
I have no problem with lining up my shots. Give me a lobbed grenade and I can hit a moving rakk. The problem with rubberized is that they move so slowly and they bounce along the ground. You want to hit a guy behind cover? Nope. You want to hit a guy on a platform above you. Nope. Rubberized is terrible. Homing is also terrible but at least they have more utility. Longbow are great for precise placement but I think lobbed are the best overall.

Still, I miss proximity mines from BL1. Those were fun.
---