Anyone else think Krieg is going to be garbage?

#1InfinityZEROPosted 5/6/2013 1:22:07 PM
Simply for the fact that by the end of the game, fire is the worst element. I think his melee will be iffy as well. After playing as melee Zero for so long, not having Deception is a way to a quick melee-based death. Also not having backstab.
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#2A_Real_KingPosted 5/6/2013 1:27:49 PM
i kinda feel this way too i know he will have a lot of health but i think his action will down him alot if ur not using love thumper
---
GT MaSt3r Sho Nuff
#3MrImpatient35Posted 5/6/2013 1:29:44 PM
Well, a redeeming quality to me is that...I think you regain all your health when you kill somebody, so his melee shouldn't be automatic death on TVHM or UVHM.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#4killbot357Posted 5/6/2013 1:29:56 PM
I think the general perception will be that melee isn't viable, and then someone will post a build that makes him super powerful, and everyone will want to play as Krieg.

Kind of like Zer0.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#5spfurm01Posted 5/6/2013 1:37:44 PM
killbot357 posted...
I think the general perception will be that melee isn't viable, and then someone will post a build that makes him super powerful, and everyone will want to play as Krieg.

Kind of like Zer0.

Current speculation is that his action skill won't get attributes from your weapons (thus no rapier/rubi) which could/should make him very poor at melee vs raid bosses.

Otherwise I think he'll be fine, those few bosses aside.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#6Jambi_ManPosted 5/6/2013 2:04:45 PM
They're not going to make a character that can't succeed. All 5 of the characters right now can dominate in their own different ways, if used correctly....and I don't see that changing just because the new guy uses fire.

I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to shoot loaders with my Hornet. ;)
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#7FalloutgenuisPosted 5/6/2013 2:05:31 PM
I dont
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#8EX_KoakumaPosted 5/6/2013 2:11:20 PM
nah man fire's the best
---
http://puu.sh/2MzYG.png
#9davinthegreat98Posted 5/6/2013 2:40:10 PM
The Dream Team:

Krieg: The Pyro
Gaige: The Shield Sapper
Maya: The Acidic Beauty
Axton: The Slagger

Proceed to dominate everything ever.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#10WandymanPosted 5/6/2013 2:54:43 PM
davinthegreat98 posted...
The Dream Team:

Krieg: The Pyro
Gaige: The Shield Sapper
Maya: The Acidic Beauty
Axton: The Slagger

Proceed to dominate everything ever.

You're just talking about Axtons turret slagging ability, right?
---
GT: Buddhasmash83