Add to WretchedOwl's post

#11xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/7/2013 10:41:07 AM
spfurm01 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Enough with the sticky threads already. That first one got stickied cause the mods didn't get the sarcasm of particular posters who asked for it.

I disagree, it's one of the few times this board has had any useful information about this game, and it got stickied. Was it the first time it was posted? No.

But the fact of the matter is we got a sticky on a topic that actually has useful information.

Setting precedents.

Just checked the chart, all my guns have bandit grips, my accuracy is down .5% .. let me go farm everything all over again.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#12fredbeatswilmaPosted 5/7/2013 12:16:29 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
spfurm01 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Enough with the sticky threads already. That first one got stickied cause the mods didn't get the sarcasm of particular posters who asked for it.

I disagree, it's one of the few times this board has had any useful information about this game, and it got stickied. Was it the first time it was posted? No.

But the fact of the matter is we got a sticky on a topic that actually has useful information.

Setting precedents.

Just checked the chart, all my guns have bandit grips, my accuracy is down .5% .. let me go farm everything all over again.

It is well known that only guns with perfect parts are usable.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#13KRAXURPosted 5/7/2013 12:42:34 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Juicy! Extended and predacious gratitude to you, a dandy and sublime straight-shootin' gentleman, for your pertinent and prudential posting of this righteous, practicable consummate chart!

Not only is it a clean and elegant multi-use resource that's just jam-packed with critical and dependable information, but it's plump, juicy, slippery, stiff pokee doke dippity has me thrusting my monstrous, bustling large twin misiles into the air with such explicit, rhythmic, double-penetrating rocket speed. Win-win!

That was beautiful.
---
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.
#14WretchedOwlPosted 5/7/2013 1:34:51 PM
Ah, yes this is a nice little chart. I usually just use the Wiki page for prefixes, or at least I did before I memorized them all..... but very nice find indeed.

I was gonna edit my topic to include all the pages I use for farming, including the relic page, boss drops, prefixes, weapons guide, and class mod page.

However, it wouldn't let me edit my post. I dunno if its because it got stickied or what.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#15JkickitPosted 5/7/2013 1:39:15 PM
Doesn't let you edit after some time. You could add all the guides you use and ask the mods to take the old one down and sticky the new one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#16KellyRipyaPosted 5/7/2013 2:51:25 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
KellyRipya posted...
HOW IS THIS NOT STICKEYED YET

You confuse me.

Your troll level is high, and I respect.

^_^
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell