To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#11mudballmanPosted 5/7/2013 11:26:38 AM
I agree, dont buy it.....

But not for these stupid reasons above. To make gearbox suffer for waiting to release krieg when he was obviously ready to go.

Boycott krieg 2013
---
Black 2 fc: 0906 1169 4107
Black fc:0004 1844 8216 (clones)
#12StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 11:29:01 AM
mudballman posted...
I agree, dont buy it.....

But not for these stupid reasons above. To make gearbox suffer for waiting to release krieg when he was obviously ready to go.

Boycott krieg 2013

Boy, I'd school you in some pokemon. You play R/Sbot?
#13Jambi_ManPosted 5/7/2013 11:33:56 AM
Honestly....

8/10

Fairly witty, with a solid dose of sarcasm... plus you got a few innocents to buy it.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#14killbot357Posted 5/7/2013 11:41:49 AM
Stormy is v. concerned about the little children
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#15PrimenalPosted 5/7/2013 11:44:18 AM
StormWolf: I'd support your idea if you give every dime you have to charities and don't buy any personal items for yourself. If you do, in this instance you would be a hypocrit my friend. I heard a pastor one time talk about how he drives a nice car and somebody sent him an email saying "You shouldn't drive that nice, 30 thousand dollar car! You should get a cheap 5 thousand dollar car so you can give more money away!" The pastor responded back to him and asked why should he buy a 5 thousand car... That if the guy were to get a thousand dollar car, or choose to have no vehicle at all then he'd be able to give away another 4K to 5K. The guy never responded back to him because he knew he was wrong.

StormWolf: Have you bought any games recently? Because you spent 50-60$ you could have given away. Have you bought clothes? I'm sure you have old clothes you could still wear and didn't need the new ones.. Could have given that $ away. Have you bought gas recently to travel somewhere besides work? You didn't need to, should have given that $ away. Have you been buying food and eating a little more than you need to while other countries starve?
Don't be a hypocrit man. God says it's great to give, great to bless people, that he blesses you so you can bless other people, but no where does the bible say and nowhere does it even make human sense to not enjoy your $ a little bit that you worked for. I give to plenty of organizations (probably 15% of my income in total), but I do make sure I enjoy myself as well.
#16Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/7/2013 11:47:10 AM
Not gonna lie, I lol'd irl.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 89266
#17PrimenalPosted 5/7/2013 11:50:14 AM
Apparently I missed the joke (not on this forum much), but to anybody who beleives something like that I stand by what I said.
#18TsurukePosted 5/7/2013 11:55:41 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
If ten dollars means so little to all you gamers who I am assuming eat at least decently well, why the heck are you NOT doing anything about the millions of starving kids, abused animals, people with terminal illnesses, etc.

Do something meaningful with that 10 bucks. But no ... not you gamers. You want to insult anyone that uses some common sense and sees when they are getting taken for granted. But yet not one of you sent any money to any worthy charity or helped any starving kid. And you think Karma won't catch up with you or that at some point you won't have to answer for you selfishness? Good luck with that.

10/10

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143738719
#19TombStoneChuckyPosted 5/7/2013 11:58:19 AM
okay so apparently I don't donate money to: child's play, soldiers with pts, critter cavalry animal rescue, jimmy fund, breast cancer awareness, lowell general walk for cancer, and I guess I don't buy gifts for for needy children during Christmas... Don't tell me how to spend my money, the last time I checked it is MY money so I'll do what I want with it thank you very much.
#20jreed1337Posted 5/7/2013 12:05:57 PM
TombStoneChucky posted...
okay so apparently I don't donate money to: child's play, soldiers with pts, critter cavalry animal rescue, jimmy fund, breast cancer awareness, lowell general walk for cancer, and I guess I don't buy gifts for for needy children during Christmas... Don't tell me how to spend my money, the last time I checked it is MY money so I'll do what I want with it thank you very much.

http://global3.memecdn.com/Its-my-money-And-I-need-it-now_o_116689.jpg
---
1+3+3=7