To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#141TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 4:06:02 PM
rest21 posted...
Made him cry "go away" Hes desperate to avoid another whooping and in doing so got whooped again, lol. Win confirmed, what a muppet.

You like to use "Muppet" alot (if not every post in here).
Just curious (maybe I missed it), but why exactly?
#142rest21Posted 5/8/2013 4:08:07 PM
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Made him cry "go away" Hes desperate to avoid another whooping and in doing so got whooped again, lol. Win confirmed, what a muppet.

Because its the truth. They are muppets/puppets. Why use anything else? Truth hurts the most :) And besides by fixating on it so much you reveal it actually does get to you.
#143killbot357Posted 5/8/2013 4:24:07 PM
Not sure who this rest21 guy is. Sounds like a Mander alt?
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#144rest21Posted 5/8/2013 4:27:54 PM
killbot357 posted...
Not sure who this rest21 guy is. Sounds like a Mander alt?

Oh snap, Someone thinks I'm an alt of some other dude. Its happened, I'm famous on these boards now. That was easy. A given for me.
#145TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 4:32:02 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

Because its the truth. They are muppets/puppets. Why use anything else? Truth hurts the most :) And besides by fixating on it so much you reveal it actually does get to you.

Me? lol cute.

Clearly, you are mistaking me with someone whom values your opinion about me and/or whom has gotten involved with you. There is a difference between curiosity and "fixation" (as you like to call it), its best you realize the line between before making such assumptions. Your trolling will not work on me so please try harder with someone else. Thanks.
#146rest21Posted 5/8/2013 4:33:39 PM(edited)
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

Me? lol cute.

Clearly, you are mistaking me with someone whom cares and/or whom has gotten involved with you. There is a difference between curiosity and "fixation" (as you like to call it), its best you realize the line between before making such assumptions. Your trolling will not work on me so please try again with someone else. Thanks.

You just gave me a whiny serious business post all because of "you"

Win confirmed. You were easy.

EDIT: Just to make it even more hilarious, I wasn't even speaking on you with those "you" I was just in mind set of the others crying about the same 'ol same 'ol.. Which has been repeatedly about muppets. Easy mistake, but hilarious that it got you all bent out of shape. I win when not even trying.
#147TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 4:37:49 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

Me? lol cute.

Clearly, you are mistaking me with someone whom cares and/or whom has gotten involved with you. There is a difference between curiosity and "fixation" (as you like to call it), its best you realize the line between before making such assumptions. Your trolling will not work on me so please try again with someone else. Thanks.

You just gave me a whiny serious business post all because of "you"

Win confirmed. You were easy.

EDIT: Just to make it even more hilarious, I wasn't even speaking on you with those "you" I was just in mind set of the others crying about the same 'ol same 'ol.. Which has been repeatedly about muppets. Easy mistake, but hilarious that it got you all bent out of shape. I win when not even trying.

You win? Ok, good for you (considering I wasn't aware I was competing against you in a ****ing competition of some sorts). Congrats! Though, again, you mistake me someone who cares about your "status".

Wasn't speaking to me with those "you"s when you quoted me? Yes, clearly an easy mistake. Not on my part of interpretation however. But you are right, an easy mistake.
#148rush86Posted 5/8/2013 4:37:18 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
If ten dollars means so little to all you gamers who I am assuming eat at least decently well, why the heck are you NOT doing anything about the millions of starving kids, abused animals, people with terminal illnesses, etc.

Do something meaningful with that 10 bucks. But no ... not you gamers. You want to insult anyone that uses some common sense and sees when they are getting taken for granted. But yet not one of you sent any money to any worthy charity or helped any starving kid. And you think Karma won't catch up with you or that at some point you won't have to answer for you selfishness? Good luck with that.

How do you know none of these people didn't donate to charity or anything like that? You don't so shut up and get out of here and let people do what they want with there free will. Karmas going to catch up to you for writing stupid things like that
#149The_KiriyamaPosted 5/8/2013 4:39:04 PM
ITT: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/352-whoa.jpg
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption
#150Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 4:40:49 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Inb4 the 21st rest on gfaqs posts how im a dumbfounded inferior parrot/muppet.

rest21 posted...
So my last post was at 12:17 and you guys still pretty much kept talking about me near an hour later? lol, someone definitely got upset. Should have just continued spamming youtube links, Muppets :)

*yawn*

Predictable, boring, unoriginal, hypocritical...

I could go on, but I won't. But I could.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197