To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#151rest21Posted 5/8/2013 4:44:52 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Inb4 the 21st rest on gfaqs posts how im a dumbfounded inferior parrot/muppet.

rest21 posted...
So my last post was at 12:17 and you guys still pretty much kept talking about me near an hour later? lol, someone definitely got upset. Should have just continued spamming youtube links, Muppets :)

*yawn*

Predictable, boring, unoriginal, hypocritical...

I could go on, but I won't. But I could.

Says the guy that resorted to spamming youtube links once he was clearly made upset, what a muppet :)

@Tsuruke:
I thought you said my trolling wouldn't work on you? And here you are now cursing and whatnot. You get upset much too easily, perhaps gamefaqs isn't the right environment for such a sensitive one as you.

Again you were easy, thank you for being further cannon fodder, what a muppet.
#152killbot357Posted 5/8/2013 4:47:17 PM
rest21 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Not sure who this rest21 guy is. Sounds like a Mander alt?

Oh snap, Someone thinks I'm an alt of some other dude. Its happened, I'm famous on these boards now. That was easy. A given for me.

nah you just seem similar to another dude who likes to edit posts and call people hilarious names. Don't flatter yourself, snake!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#153Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 4:49:12 PM
rest21 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Inb4 the 21st rest on gfaqs posts how im a dumbfounded inferior parrot/muppet.

rest21 posted...
So my last post was at 12:17 and you guys still pretty much kept talking about me near an hour later? lol, someone definitely got upset. Should have just continued spamming youtube links, Muppets :)

*yawn*

Predictable, boring, unoriginal, hypocritical...

I could go on, but I won't. But I could.

Says the guy that resorted to spamming youtube links once he was clearly made upset, what a muppet :)

@Tsuruke:
I thought you said my trolling wouldn't work on you? And here you are now cursing and whatnot. You get upset much too easily, perhaps gamefaqs isn't the right environment for such a sensitive one as you.

says the guy spamming "Muppet" and "I win".

Lol too ez u mad brah
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#154rest21Posted 5/8/2013 4:50:38 PM(edited)
killbot357 posted...
rest21 posted...
killbot357 posted...

Oh snap, Someone thinks I'm an alt of some other dude. Its happened, I'm famous on these boards now. That was easy. A given for me.

nah you just seem similar to another dude who likes to edit posts and call people hilarious names. Don't flatter yourself, snake!

I do call them hilarious names don't I. Thanks, another win confirmed and even more famous and flattered you see me as awesome as snake to boot! But don't try to flatter me further, that non sense doesn't work on me. Perhaps it would be best if you joined the anti rest21 club some of these scrubs have going, good luck.

EDIT:@Kpt. Aww.. You went full circle. You started out as a parrot and now you're finished as a parrot, thats adorable. Another win :)
#155Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 4:55:09 PM
rest21 posted...
killbot357 posted...
rest21 posted...
killbot357 posted...

I do call them hilarious names don't I. Thanks, another win confirmed and even more famous and flattered you see me as awesome as snake to boot! But don't try to flatter me further, that non sense doesn't work on me. Perhaps it would be best if you joined the anti rest21 club some of these scrubs have going, good luck.

EDIT:@Kpt. Aww.. You went full circle. You started out as a parrot and now you're finished as a parrot, thats adorable. Another win :)

yeah whereas you didn't even try to adapt while whining about us spamming the same thing over and over.

U mad brah
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#156TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 4:56:03 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
@Tsuruke:

And it still hasn't worked. Obvious troll is obvious. The word I used can be a "curse-word" in the eye of the beholder. For your lack of deduction It was a word meaning the same thing a urinating as in a urinating contest. Even so, just because whom you think is cursing doesn't make them mad -- that just means they have no filter. While I censored myself since I do not want to be flagged.

No, not sensitive -- quite the opposite really. Though I do recommend, if you're going to troll here to please have more intellect so it can be more entertaining. Seeing such trolling accusations with no knowledge or intellect behind it, its not very entertaining.

You seem to have potential but its lacking. Not witty enough, you know? Although I do find you calling me a muppet and jumping to accusations/conclusions quite entertaining when really I could care less of your opinion about me. Please try harder on someone else so I can get a good lol out of it -- because it won't work on me.
#157killbot357Posted 5/8/2013 4:56:03 PM
This dude's hilarious

He's winning on the internet
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#158rest21Posted 5/8/2013 4:58:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#159DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/8/2013 4:59:57 PM
This is what I think of this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gR-e73EUbM
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#160rest21Posted 5/8/2013 5:02:05 PM
killbot357 posted...
This dude's hilarious

He's winning on the internet

Thanks for kneeling and praising me. But as I said I don't want any friends here, keep your flattery to yourself. Or is that you're now in love with me? Do you want to kiss me? Sorry to break your heart, but I don't believe in net relationships.

Good luck though! Muppets these days.

@Kpt.. So you've been whooped so hard now that you're willing to insult yourself in hopes that it insults me as well? Lol, dumbfounded you with my awesomeness.