To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#161TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:03:08 PM
rest21 posted...
Look at all of that and you still deny you were trolled? That is the perfect troll, when you troll someone so well they fail to realize it. Even more so when they throw in words like "I could care less" And yet you obviously do care with all that you so thoughtfully wrote out. Hilarious.

Thanks for being a muppet and allowing others to witness how awesome I truly am.

Apparently ITT: There is no such thing as the pot calling the kettle black. Also, people know how you feel better than yourself!

lol welcome to the internets rest21(Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:07 PM) -- you should go to 4chan if this is how you troll. But stick around maybe your trolling skills might get better if you learn a thing or two from the people around here.
#162rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:05:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#163killbot357Posted 5/8/2013 6:08:08 PM
rest21 posted...
And the one who doesn't "care" is still here for my attention. Hmm.. For someone who doesn't care you go about it the wrong way. Lol, muppet! Don't get too upset now, I'm just better than you. It happens.

Man your reading comprehension is rad. I bet you do really well on standardized tests.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#164rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:09:13 PM
killbot357 posted...
rest21 posted...
And the one who doesn't "care" is still here for my attention. Hmm.. For someone who doesn't care you go about it the wrong way. Lol, muppet! Don't get too upset now, I'm just better than you. It happens.

Man your reading comprehension is rad. I bet you do really well on standardized tests.

Lol, what a kiss up. Always happens when I work over a few, never fails for me to get a few groupies.
#165TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:09:58 PM
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Look at all of that and you still deny you were trolled? That is the perfect troll, when you troll someone so well they fail to realize it. Even more so when they throw in words like "I could care less" And yet you obviously do care with all that you so thoughtfully wrote out. Hilarious.

Thanks for being a muppet and allowing others to witness how awesome I truly am.

Apparently ITT: There is no such thing as the pot calling the kettle black. Also, people know how you feel better than yourself!

lol welcome to the internets rest21(Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:07 PM) -- you should go to 4chan if this is how you troll. But stick around maybe your trolling skills might get better if you learn a thing or two from the people around here.

ITT: Saying "I don't care or value your opinion of/about me" is the same thing as "I don't care (period)".

Yes because I'm getting reeeeeeally upset at you calling me a muppet. I mean, I'm crying a river over here! You should drink my delicious tears. They are delicious!
Try harder brother, you're doing it wrong.
#166rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:13:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#167Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 6:14:10 PM
I dunno which is funnier; the fact that this guy literally thinks he is winning anything, or the fact that by his own logic, he is a Muppet. And a parrot.

Lol no wonder he is so mad; he is literally raging at his own hypocrisy.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#168rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:16:24 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
I dunno which is funnier; the fact that this guy literally thinks he is winning anything, or the fact that by his own logic, he is a Muppet. And a parrot.

Did I whoop you so hard at this point now that you literally feel the need to interject here while others are playing because you lost ages ago while spamming youtube links?

Another win confirmed. Thanks muppet.
#169TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:22:53 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
The fact you're here replying to me speaks volumes that I already got to you. I don't need to try harder. You got upset over a "you" and continued to make it clear I have upset you(most hilarious being I wasn't even trying for it) and now you're trying to backpedal on your own foolish behavior.

You got trolled, don't let it get to you. Was bound to happen with me, since I am clearly your better. And if you don't care about my opinions or not is a moot point, you're still here desperately speaking over and over again that I haven't upset you and in doing so proving that I have.

Thank you, continue, muppet.

Let me school you on some comprehension.
I was entertained how you quoted me and called me a muppet for being "fixated" on it when I was simply curious. Then tried to backpedal your failed attempt by saying you weren't directing it at me, but it was an easy mistake because you quoted me. Then go onto calling me a muppet and say how I'm sooo upset at the being called a muppet when really, you don't realize your failed attempt at trolling is making you look foolish and not witty. Though entertaining me enough to school you on your mistake.

You see, I get a sick thrill in seeing when sad trolls are trying to troll, then slip up in the tiniest bit. I get thoroughly entertained when a troll in that situation tried to backpedal and resort to admitting to what they were doing the whole time by saying "you were trolled" when really the troll was trolled themselves.

I hope your troll-sized brain doesn't have enough intellect to comprehend whats going on here -- because I'm thoroughly entertained now! Please continue! While you are drinking my tears, I'm drinking your troll sweat.

;)
#170killbot357Posted 5/8/2013 6:21:46 PM
rest21 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Did I whoop you so hard at this point now that you literally feel the need to interject here while others are playing because you lost ages ago while spamming youtube links?

Another win confirmed. Thanks muppet.

yeah you whooped him pretty hard when you ignored what he said and insinuated he wanted to have sex with you.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers