To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#181StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:38:57 PM
9/25 of the way there
#182rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:41:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#183DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/8/2013 6:40:50 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
9/25 of the way there

I want to have sex with you.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#184rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:43:36 PM
DanteDemonBlood posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
9/25 of the way there

How many items did he offer to dupe for you? I know storm PM's people for back up all the time. You should cut me in, psych, I'm not a scrub I know how to play.
#185TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:46:31 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
You're using the tear eating as a deflect that you're supposedly not upset, but in reality it just speaks the opposite. For someone who speaks a lot about comprehension..

Another win confirmed. The above poster went by the "intellect troll" Thinking he could outsmart me in some way. Look at him now, using caps on his "lol" and using clown behavior to mask his own severely bruised ego, all because he gave himself away much too early by speaking my opinions didn't matter all the while writing essays for me. Common mistake by peons. Never state to another they don't matter if you wish to engage them further. Peon mistake made by a blatant peon.

Too easy, yet another notch for me, thanks muppet.

I never said I wasn't upset. When clearly I admitted to it. So wait enlighten me oh great muppet master; how does your logic work?
I want to be like you when I grow younger. So I am an upset muppet because I used "tears" twice but you are not an upset troll for using "muppet" roughly 7+ times, correct?

Awesome! By that logic, I should be invincible!
Oh thank you oh great one!

BTW, you forgot a TL;DR version you pointed out to me.
#186StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:46:13 PM
rest21 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
9/25 of the way there

How many items did he offer to dupe for you? I know storm PM's people for back up all the time. You should cut me in, psych, I'm not a scrub I know how to play.

Always.
#187Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 6:47:22 PM
rest21 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
rest21 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
I dunno which is funnier; the fact that this guy literally thinks he is winning anything, or the fact that by his own logic, he is a Muppet. And a parrot.

Lol no wonder he is so mad; he is literally raging at his own hypocrisy.

Did I whoop you so hard at this point now that you literally feel the need to interject here while others are playing because you lost ages ago while spamming youtube links?

Another win confirmed. Thanks muppet.

lmfao

ITP: you spamming relevant YouTube links and pointing out flaws in my logic means you're a loser Muppet.

Meanwhile im gonna continue spamming Muppet at everyone and shouting I WIN.

SMH this guy is the worst kind of troll; transparent, boring, and completely delusional.

Worst kind of troll and yet he continued to talk about me an hour after I left previoiusly. Continues to interject here with snippets that show off his blatant pissiness and continues to cry for my attention and now speaks he will merely mimic me because I have clearly established myself as his superior and the only shot he could ever have is to mimic a better.

Yeah.. This guy got worked over completely, muppet :)

lol you're such a Muppet
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#188DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/8/2013 6:51:29 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
9/25 of the way there

Oh I'm not against you. The gym remark was just a joke. I think you're funny. I'm just in love with Storm, so I'm with him. But not against you. If that makes sense...
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#189TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:48:58 PM
rest21 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
9/25 of the way there

Oh I'm not against you. The gym remark was just a joke. I think you're funny. I'm just in love with, Storm so I'm with him. But not against you. If that makes sense...

Don't worry, you've just got caught in the cross-fire as collateral damage. Now that the troll had a taste of you, he's coming for you.
#190xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/8/2013 6:53:40 PM
dammit storm how come i didnt get a pm?! im so madd right now.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.