To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#191rest21Posted 5/8/2013 5:56:55 PM(edited)
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
You're using the tear eating as a deflect that you're supposedly not upset, but in reality it just speaks the opposite. For someone who speaks a lot about comprehension..

Another win confirmed. The above poster went by the "intellect troll" Thinking he could outsmart me in some way. Look at him now, using caps on his "lol" and using clown behavior to mask his own severely bruised ego, all because he gave himself away much too early by speaking my opinions didn't matter all the while writing essays for me. Common mistake by peons. Never state to another they don't matter if you wish to engage them further. Peon mistake made by a blatant peon.

Too easy, yet another notch for me, thanks muppet.

I never said I wasn't upset. When clearly I admitted to it. So wait enlighten me oh great muppet master; how does your logic work?
I want to be like you when I grow younger. So I am an upset muppet because I used "tears" twice but you are not an upset troll for using "muppet" roughly 7 times, correct?

Awesome! By that logic, I should be invincible!
Oh thank you oh great one!

BTW, you forgot a TL;DR version you pointed out to me.

So now that hes thoroughly whooped he will take the route of agreeing with me in hopes that somehow that stops my superiority, but I shall merely acknowledge a kudos for finally accepting his place and kneeling before me. Kudos, muppet.

Whats hilarious about this it all started when you asked me on muppet. You are now clearly fixated on the word. So I just made you be what you said you'd never be and that is be fixated on me and the word. You've become what you said you'd never be. Wow, thank you for being such easy prey.

First part of the post was for you. Second part was for others trying to learn tips from me on how to troll proper like. I get fans like that. Again.. I thought you were all about comprehension. You need a tl;dr for essentially a sentence? Muppet :)

@DanteDemonBlood: Yeah, I get that. I just used your post as an excuse to further humiliate storm in his own thread. He has posted in tandem with that xbox guy and azreal or something or other. Which leads one to assume he does PM people for back up. Otherwise he stays quiet until they show up, like a muppet :) and good luck on that love.
#192TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 5:56:53 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
So now that hes thoroughly whooped he will take the route of agreeing with me in hopes that somehow that stops my superiority, but I shall merely acknowledge a kudos for finally accepting his place and kneeling before me. Kudos, muppet.

Whats hilarious about this it all started when you asked me on muppet. You are now clearly fixated on the word. So I just made you be what you said you'd never be and that is be fixated on me and the word. You've become what you said you'd never be. Wow, thank you for being such easy prey.

First part of the post was for you. Second part was for others trying to learn tips from me on how to troll proper like. I get fans like that. Again.. I thought you were all about comprehension. You need a tl;dr for essentially a sentence? Muppet :)

Ah, its no fun beating a dead horse. Come on, give me something new!
All the stuff you've given me and now you are doing them yourself.

TL;DR: I want something new from you.
#193Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 5:57:35 PM
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
You're using the tear eating as a deflect that you're supposedly not upset, but in reality it just speaks the opposite. For someone who speaks a lot about comprehension..

Another win confirmed. The above poster went by the "intellect troll" Thinking he could outsmart me in some way. Look at him now, using caps on his "lol" and using clown behavior to mask his own severely bruised ego, all because he gave himself away much too early by speaking my opinions didn't matter all the while writing essays for me. Common mistake by peons. Never state to another they don't matter if you wish to engage them further. Peon mistake made by a blatant peon.

Too easy, yet another notch for me, thanks muppet.

I never said I wasn't upset. When clearly I admitted to it. So wait enlighten me oh great muppet master; how does your logic work?
I want to be like you when I grow younger. So I am an upset muppet because I used "tears" twice but you are not an upset troll for using "muppet" roughly 7 times, correct?

Awesome! By that logic, I should be invincible!
Oh thank you oh great one!

BTW, you forgot a TL;DR version you pointed out to me.

@DanteDemonBlood: Yeah, I get that. I just used your post as an excuse to further humiliate storm in his own thread. He has posted in tandem with that xbox guy and azreal or something or other. Which leads one to assume he does PM people for back up. Otherwise he stays quiet until they show up, like a muppet :) and good luck on that love.

lol muppet
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#194rest21Posted 5/8/2013 5:59:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#195Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 5:59:08 PM
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

Fails in his troll attempts, gets trolled himself, and now merely wants something new because the truth just hurts too much for him.

Now that is whooped, what a muppet.

lol muppet cant even come up with something new so deflects what a muppet
---
#196TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:00:23 PM
rest21 posted...
Fails in his troll attempts, gets trolled himself, and now merely wants something new because the truth just hurts too much for him.

If you think I was trolling, then you need to go to trolling 101.
If you are going to try to humiliate me do it correctly, its

"Fails in his counter-troll attempts, gets trolled himself, and now merely wants something new because the truth just hurts too much for him.

Now that is whooped, what a muppet."

TL;DR: Never said I wasn't a muppet or upset. Try hard brother.
#197rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:00:49 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

This groupie. Look, you're either my groupie or someone elses. You can't be switching girl. I suggest you stick to me, I'm the best.
#198TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:03:41 PM
rest21 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

This groupie. Look, you're either my groupie or someone elses. You can't be switching girl. I suggest you stick to me, I'm the best.

Uh-oh! Careful kpt. He used Groupie twice. Since I used "tears" twice and I was upset, he must be upset. Watch out kpt!
#199Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 6:04:55 PM
rest21 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

I see you don't know what a groupie is, muppet lol

haha thanks for the win, muppet.
---
#200rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:05:21 PM
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

If you think I was trolling, then you need to go to trolling 101.
If you are going to try to humiliate me do it correctly, its

"Fails in his counter-troll attempts, gets trolled himself, and now merely wants something new because the truth just hurts too much for him.

Now that is whooped, what a muppet."

TL;DR: Never said I wasn't a muppet or upset. Try hard brother.

Its been clearly established you're fixated on me. This was what you said would never be. Counter troll or not, it failed miserably. So much so I made you backpedal on your own words and forced you to go against your first couple of posts. Why be a "counter troll" when you clearly said I didn't matter. You are merely now trying to save face. I need not anything new, the truth is sufficient. Even more so when I made you name drop other users in your post in hopes someone would help you in your desperation.

Tl;dr: You're mine. You were easy. I won again :)