To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#21killbot357Posted 5/7/2013 12:07:59 PM
Primenal posted...
StormWolf: I'd support your idea if you give every dime you have to charities and don't buy any personal items for yourself. If you do, in this instance you would be a hypocrit my friend. I heard a pastor one time talk about how he drives a nice car and somebody sent him an email saying "You shouldn't drive that nice, 30 thousand dollar car! You should get a cheap 5 thousand dollar car so you can give more money away!" The pastor responded back to him and asked why should he buy a 5 thousand car... That if the guy were to get a thousand dollar car, or choose to have no vehicle at all then he'd be able to give away another 4K to 5K. The guy never responded back to him because he knew he was wrong.

StormWolf: Have you bought any games recently? Because you spent 50-60$ you could have given away. Have you bought clothes? I'm sure you have old clothes you could still wear and didn't need the new ones.. Could have given that $ away. Have you bought gas recently to travel somewhere besides work? You didn't need to, should have given that $ away. Have you been buying food and eating a little more than you need to while other countries starve?
Don't be a hypocrit man. God says it's great to give, great to bless people, that he blesses you so you can bless other people, but no where does the bible say and nowhere does it even make human sense to not enjoy your $ a little bit that you worked for. I give to plenty of organizations (probably 15% of my income in total), but I do make sure I enjoy myself as well.

This guy raises a lot of good points Stormy, what do you have to say in your defense??
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#22StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:12:57 PM
killbot357 posted...
Primenal posted...
StormWolf: I'd support your idea if you give every dime you have to charities and don't buy any personal items for yourself. If you do, in this instance you would be a hypocrit my friend. I heard a pastor one time talk about how he drives a nice car and somebody sent him an email saying "You shouldn't drive that nice, 30 thousand dollar car! You should get a cheap 5 thousand dollar car so you can give more money away!" The pastor responded back to him and asked why should he buy a 5 thousand car... That if the guy were to get a thousand dollar car, or choose to have no vehicle at all then he'd be able to give away another 4K to 5K. The guy never responded back to him because he knew he was wrong.

StormWolf: Have you bought any games recently? Because you spent 50-60$ you could have given away. Have you bought clothes? I'm sure you have old clothes you could still wear and didn't need the new ones.. Could have given that $ away. Have you bought gas recently to travel somewhere besides work? You didn't need to, should have given that $ away. Have you been buying food and eating a little more than you need to while other countries starve?
Don't be a hypocrit man. God says it's great to give, great to bless people, that he blesses you so you can bless other people, but no where does the bible say and nowhere does it even make human sense to not enjoy your $ a little bit that you worked for. I give to plenty of organizations (probably 15% of my income in total), but I do make sure I enjoy myself as well.

This guy raises a lot of good points Stormy, what do you have to say in your defense??

I'd argue that with help from pot marijuana, we could all quit worrying about what kind of car people drive.
#23Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/7/2013 12:14:42 PM
I wonder what it's like to have the awareness of a wet cardboard box.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 89266
#24St0ve1Posted 5/7/2013 12:20:31 PM
Storm, you might have not been annoying before, but now you are the very definition of annoying. You post this S***, but you could have used the money that you spent on this game for charity, but no, you bought it. So don't walk here, and start acting like a white knight, because I highly doubt you donate very much.
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#25fseperentPosted 5/7/2013 12:20:31 PM
I used to donate to charities.
Cut it out when I learned that some of the managers take the money for themselves.
#26StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:21:10 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3tb05h.jpg
#27StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:22:41 PM
St0ve1 posted...
Storm, you might have not been annoying before, but now you are the very definition of annoying. You post this ****, but you could have used the money that you spent on this game for charity, but no, you bought it. So don't walk here, and start acting like a white knight, because I highly doubt you donate very much.

I didn't buy this game. I had it given to me, on my free government xbox, and medicare PC. Barrack personally bought me the season passes, because I'm poor.
#28Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/7/2013 12:25:19 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
http://i.qkme.me/3tb05h.jpg

lol
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 89266
#29St0ve1Posted 5/7/2013 12:27:23 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
St0ve1 posted...
Storm, you might have not been annoying before, but now you are the very definition of annoying. You post this ****, but you could have used the money that you spent on this game for charity, but no, you bought it. So don't walk here, and start acting like a white knight, because I highly doubt you donate very much.

I didn't buy this game. I had it given to me, on my free government xbox, and medicare PC. Barrack personally bought me the season passes, because I'm poor.

You realize you spelled Barack wrong, right?
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#30EX_KoakumaPosted 5/7/2013 12:30:11 PM
snrrk
---
http://puu.sh/2MzYG.png