To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#201StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:06:32 PM
40 percent
#202rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:07:34 PM(edited)
Edit:@Kpt. As a groupie who merely repeats my own words I suppose you would know, but groupie you are regardless because you obviously kneel before me, groupie.
#203StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:06:58 PM
Should we re purpose the master gee video?
#204TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:08:46 PM
rest21 posted...
Its been clearly established you're fixated on me. This was what you said would never be. Counter troll or not, it failed miserably. So much so I made you backpedal on your own words and forced you to go against your first couple of posts. Why be a "counter troll" when you clearly said I didn't matter. You are merely now trying to save face. I need not anything new, the truth is sufficient. Even more so when I made you name drop other users in your post in hopes someone would help you in your desperation.

Tl;dr: You're mine. You were easy. I won again :)

TL;DR: Didn't know I was in a urinating contest with you. Nor did I say you "didn't matter". Please get the story straight so I can work off of you oh great one.

Shucks, well its good to see you using what I said to/about you back at me. I'm glad I had that kind of influence. I'm flattered, thank you oh great one!
#205rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:09:15 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Should we re purpose the master gee video?

Whoa.. I'm sure some people are curious. How does it feel to have your own troll thread be hi jacked by the far superior rest21? Inquiring minds want to know. Posting this as completely unbiased with the current proceedings here :)
#206Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 6:09:20 PM
rest21 posted...
Edit:@Kpt. As a groupie who merely repeats my own words I suppose you would know, but groupie you are regardless because you obviously kneel before me, groupie.

nah brah ur just a muppet I don't groupie muppets

lol get worked muppet
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#207rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:12:07 PM
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Its been clearly established you're fixated on me. This was what you said would never be. Counter troll or not, it failed miserably. So much so I made you backpedal on your own words and forced you to go against your first couple of posts. Why be a "counter troll" when you clearly said I didn't matter. You are merely now trying to save face. I need not anything new, the truth is sufficient. Even more so when I made you name drop other users in your post in hopes someone would help you in your desperation.

TL;DR: Didn't know I was in a urinating contest with you. Nor did I say you "didn't matter". Please get the story straight so I can work off of you oh great one.

Shucks, well its good to see you using what I said to/about you back at me. I'm glad I had that kind of influence. I'm flattered, thank you oh great one!

So you're so worked over you speak semantics now? how do I matter when anything I say or do is insignificant to you? Somehow I matter to you all the while I don't? lol, this is desperation speaking. You got pulled into my troll and became a muppet like all the others because you were clearly upset and now you're merely becoming a parrot. Using my own style of troll against me. This merely flatters me. Mimicry is the highest sign of respect, what an adorable muppet.

I now have two Kpt. Won again!
#208StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:12:31 PM
Take us to 500 rest21, superior troll god
#209rest21Posted 5/8/2013 6:13:33 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Take us to 500 rest21, superior troll god

Quoted for truth. For you storm since you asked so nicely 500 it is.
#210TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 6:21:51 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

So you're so worked over you speak semantics now? how do I matter when anything I say or do is insignificant to you? Somehow I matter to you all the while I don't? lol, this is desperation speaking. You got pulled into my troll and became a muppet like all the others because you were clearly upset and now you're merely becoming a parrot. Using my own style of troll against me. This merely flatters me. Mimicry is the highest sign of respect, what an adorable muppet.

I now have two Kpt. Won again!

You're doing it wrong brother. The quote is "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..."

Plus, I never said you did or didn't matter. I wasn't using your style I was simply taking your advise whom you think is mimicry. I'm sorry you feel that way great one. Can I offer you a hug? Or my tears? or can I become your groupie? Anything so you won't think that :(