To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#211rest21Posted 5/8/2013 7:22:10 PM
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Its been clearly established you're fixated on me. This was what you said would never be. Counter troll or not, it failed miserably. So much so I made you backpedal on your own words and forced you to go against your first couple of posts. Why be a "counter troll" when you clearly said I didn't matter. You are merely now trying to save face. I need not anything new, the truth is sufficient. Even more so when I made you name drop other users in your post in hopes someone would help you in your desperation.

Tl;dr: You're mine. You were easy. I won again :)

TL;DR: Didn't know I was in a urinating contest with you. Nor did I say you "didn't matter". Please get the story straight so I can work off of you oh great one.

Shucks, well its good to see you using what I said to/about you back at me. I'm glad I had that kind of influence. I'm flattered, thank you oh great one!

So you're so worked over you speak semantics now? how do I matter when anything I say or do is insignificant to you? Somehow I matter to you all the while I don't? lol, this is desperation speaking. You got pulled into my troll and became a muppet like all the others because you were clearly upset and now you're merely becoming a parrot. Using my own style of troll against me. This merely flatters me. Mimicry is the highest sign of respect, what an adorable muppet.

I now have two Kpt. Won again!

You're doing it wrong brother. The quote is "Imitation is the highest form of Flattery"

Plus, I never said you did or didn't matter. I wasn't using your style I was simply taking your advise whom you think is mimicry. I'm sorry you feel that way great one. Can I offer you a hug? Or my tears? or can I become your groupie? Anything so you won't think that :(

But the jist was had, no? So again its semantics, but the jist stands. You can go ahead and mimic me since you ran out of your own words, its okay. These things happen. You run into a better and you're made to kneel, simple :)

To state my opinions didn't matter to you is to say I don't matter. And yet you continued your desperate attempts of what you call an "counter troll" Only merely to betray your first couple of posts that I didn't matter to you.

And this is a prime example of what happens when someone so worked over refuses to face his humiliation. He will merely circle about the same thing over and over and in doing so making me seem just as foolish as he is in continuing to try to explain to him the blatant when he clearly cannot accept that he has wasted all this time on someone he supposedly didn't deem worthy of engaging.

Tl;dr: Slapped you silly. You're in a loop in your failed logic. I win again. Muppets :)
#212TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 7:32:17 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
But the jist was had, no? So again its semantics, but the jist stands. You can go ahead and mimic me since you ran out of your own words, its okay. These things happen. You run into a better and you're made to kneel, simple :)

To state my opinions didn't matter to you is to say I don't matter. And yet you continued your desperate attempts of what you call an "counter troll" Only merely to betray your first couple of posts that I didn't matter to you.

And this is a prime example of what happens when someone so worked over refuses to face his humiliation. He will merely circle about the same thing over and over and in doing so making me seem just as foolish as he is in continuing to try to explain to him the blatant when he clearly cannot accept that he has wasted all this time on someone he supposedly didn't deem worthy of engaging.

Tl;dr: Slapped you silly. You're in a loop in your failed logic. I win again. Muppets :)

I said your opinions about me don't matter to me, not your opinions period. Two different things brother. My failed logic? When by your logic I must be upset for using "tears" twice when you used "muppet" 7+ times and "groupie" twice and you are a god.
lol and my logic is failed. Actually the correct term in all of this should be "flawed" not "failed"

TL;DR: Try harder broseph, maybe if you got your story straight you would have slapped me so good I would be kissing my own bottom. But alas, that did not happen. :(

Although, It was fun. I needed to make 2 1/2 hours go by -- and what better way then to make a troll sweat and catch him slipping up, backpedaling? Thanks it was fun to see how much you are lacking!
#213Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 7:34:18 PM
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...
Its been clearly established you're fixated on me. This was what you said would never be. Counter troll or not, it failed miserably. So much so I made you backpedal on your own words and forced you to go against your first couple of posts. Why be a "counter troll" when you clearly said I didn't matter. You are merely now trying to save face. I need not anything new, the truth is sufficient. Even more so when I made you name drop other users in your post in hopes someone would help you in your desperation.

Tl;dr: You're mine. You were easy. I won again :)

TL;DR: Didn't know I was in a urinating contest with you. Nor did I say you "didn't matter". Please get the story straight so I can work off of you oh great one.

Shucks, well its good to see you using what I said to/about you back at me. I'm glad I had that kind of influence. I'm flattered, thank you oh great one!

So you're so worked over you speak semantics now? how do I matter when anything I say or do is insignificant to you? Somehow I matter to you all the while I don't? lol, this is desperation speaking. You got pulled into my troll and became a muppet like all the others because you were clearly upset and now you're merely becoming a parrot. Using my own style of troll against me. This merely flatters me. Mimicry is the highest sign of respect, what an adorable muppet.

I now have two Kpt. Won again!

You're doing it wrong brother. The quote is "Imitation is the highest form of Flattery"

Plus, I never said you did or didn't matter. I wasn't using your style I was simply taking your advise whom you think is mimicry. I'm sorry you feel that way great one. Can I offer you a hug? Or my tears? or can I become your groupie? Anything so you won't think that :(

lol I already used logic. Now you're my groupie, Muppet.

Lmfao get worked Muppet.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#214rest21Posted 5/8/2013 7:37:56 PM(edited)
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

I said your opinions about me don't matter to me, not your opinions period. Two different things brother. My failed logic? When by your logic I must be upset for using "tears" twice when you used "muppet" 7+ times and "groupie" twice and you are a god.
lol and my logic is failed. Actually its "flawed" not "failed"

TL;DR: Try harder broseph, maybe if you got your story straight you would have slapped me so good I would be kissing my own bottom. But alas, that did not happen. :(

And what other opinions have been going back and forth here? Are you seriously that delusional in your own humiliation had here? The opinion was you were trolled. I got you.Made you cry and get upset. And yet you continue to try to rebuff that. Hmm.. Why? You said you didn't care. So by this post you are now clearly admitting I am right. Thank you again, muppet. Here is a kudos!

Read my reply to the first post you had here. You asked me on muppet and you were told why I use it. Again betraying the fact you said you weren't fixated on the word and here you are, still weeping about "Muppet" Once more proving to all here you are a peon.

tl;dr:He just admitted I was winning the whole time. Muppets :)

Edit:@kpt. Good work groupie, keep working at it. Pat you on the head later if you're good.
#215TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 7:43:07 PM(edited)
rest21 posted...
And what other opinions have been going back and forth here? Are you seriously that delusional in your own humiliation had here? The opinion was you were trolled. I got you.Made you cry and get upset. And yet you continue to try to rebuff that. Hmm.. Why? You said you didn't care. So by this post you are now clearly admitting I am right. Thank you again, muppet. Here is a kudos!

Read my reply to the first post you had here. You asked me on muppet and you were told why I use it. Again betraying the fact you said you weren't fixated on the word and here you are, still weeping about "Muppet" Once more proving to all here you are a peon.

You are sooooo delusional that I admitted (in mimicry) to that numerous post back kid. I even Congratulated you for "winning" in my 2nd/3rd post. Now I'm convinced
You are now tagged: http://i40.tinypic.com/34htfva_th.jpg

Its both hilarious and sad that you need to put text in my posts (to be the equivalent to "words in my mouth") because you can't troll any better.

But hey, I accomplished what I wanted.
1) To past 2 1/2 hours swifty
B) To make a failed troll sweat.

Thanks, for showing everyone just how desperate you've became.
#216Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 7:46:53 PM
Lmfao the 21st rest to post on gfaqs is my Muppet groupie. He'll deny it, and try to deflect, but it's true.

Hahahahahahah get worked Muppet

Too bad im not into dudes, eh groupie?
---
#217TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 7:48:35 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Lmfao the 21st rest to post on gfaqs is my Muppet groupie. He'll deny it, and try to deflect, but it's true.

lol I see it.
Maybe you can teach him Trolling 101 if he is on his best behavior.
#218rest21Posted 5/8/2013 7:50:53 PM
Tsuruke posted...
rest21 posted...

You are sooooo delusional that I admitted (in mimicry) to that numerous post back kid. I even Congratulated you for "winning" in my 2nd/3rd post. Now I'm convinced
You are now tagged: http://i40.tinypic.com/34htfva_th.jpg

Its both hilarious and sad that you need to put text in my posts (to be the equivalent to "words in my mouth") because you can't troll any better.

But hey, I accomplished what I wanted.
1) To past 2 1/2 hours swifty
B) To make a failed troll sweat.

Thanks, for showing everyone just how desperate you've became.

You sent me a mocking "winning" and yet you still continued to try to rebuff the fact you were trolled and made upset. So why didn't you just leave it at that if you didn't care? because you do :)

I have no idea what being tagged entails, but thanks for further proving how greatly I upset you by doing so. Kudos once more for admitting I am your superior.

I love how he mixed in my own words in there because he couldn't come up with anything himself and even more so how I already had noted he wasted hours on here crying to me when the whole while I supposedly didn't matter and now its because he wanted to spend those two hours "swiftly"

I never backpedaled on my own words. You did. So I sweated? Again showing your desperation.

tl;dr: He's upset he got caught being upset and is now leaving to the comfort of his pillow cry.
Another notch for me. Anyone else? 500 for legendary status :)
#219Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/8/2013 7:54:50 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

lol I see it.

I don't think he's capable of learning. He's been using the same boring material for 100+ posts.

In not gonna shame my school by teaching this Muppet.
---
#220rest21Posted 5/8/2013 7:56:38 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

lol I see it.

I don't think he's capable of learning. He's been using the same boring material for 100+ posts.

In not gonna shame my school by teaching this Muppet.

You flatter me with such mimicry. Perhaps one day, years and years from now you can shadow me better, its good to have goals for yourself. Continue to stalk me and cheer me on. Showing to all how greatly I upset you.