To everyone thinking about buying Krieg, DON'T!

#31ReclusivHearts9Posted 5/7/2013 12:45:17 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
10/10 TC! bravo

Meh, it was just a copy pasta, not too proud.

Thanks though!

I get the thread but complementing yourself is almost going over the edge and bordering on sad.
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
Borderlands 2 BAR 834567901 because having a high badass rank makes me cool and is something to brag about, not modded or farmed at all lol
#32StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:49:38 PM
St0ve1 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
St0ve1 posted...
Storm, you might have not been annoying before, but now you are the very definition of annoying. You post this ****, but you could have used the money that you spent on this game for charity, but no, you bought it. So don't walk here, and start acting like a white knight, because I highly doubt you donate very much.

I didn't buy this game. I had it given to me, on my free government xbox, and medicare PC. Barrack personally bought me the season passes, because I'm poor.

You realize you spelled Barack wrong, right?

Duh
#33StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:52:47 PM(edited)
ReclusivHearts9 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
10/10 TC! bravo

Thanks though!

I get the thread but complementing yourself is almost going over the edge and bordering on sad.

lul u mad

I did that just for the extra effect.
#34jreed1337Posted 5/7/2013 12:50:06 PM
ReclusivHearts9 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
10/10 TC! bravo

Thanks though!

bordering?

http://img.tinychan.org/img/1310938229756985.jpg
---
1+3+3=7
#35GujinKamiPosted 5/7/2013 12:51:16 PM
I'm buying 3 more copies of BL2 JUST so I can rub it in those poor starving kid's face.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YytbkE8.gif
#36F_GalikanokusPosted 5/7/2013 1:01:13 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Primenal posted...
StormWolf: I'd support your idea if you give every dime you have to charities and don't buy any personal items for yourself. If you do, in this instance you would be a hypocrit my friend. I heard a pastor one time talk about how he drives a nice car and somebody sent him an email saying "You shouldn't drive that nice, 30 thousand dollar car! You should get a cheap 5 thousand dollar car so you can give more money away!" The pastor responded back to him and asked why should he buy a 5 thousand car... That if the guy were to get a thousand dollar car, or choose to have no vehicle at all then he'd be able to give away another 4K to 5K. The guy never responded back to him because he knew he was wrong.

StormWolf: Have you bought any games recently? Because you spent 50-60$ you could have given away. Have you bought clothes? I'm sure you have old clothes you could still wear and didn't need the new ones.. Could have given that $ away. Have you bought gas recently to travel somewhere besides work? You didn't need to, should have given that $ away. Have you been buying food and eating a little more than you need to while other countries starve?
Don't be a hypocrit man. God says it's great to give, great to bless people, that he blesses you so you can bless other people, but no where does the bible say and nowhere does it even make human sense to not enjoy your $ a little bit that you worked for. I give to plenty of organizations (probably 15% of my income in total), but I do make sure I enjoy myself as well.

This guy raises a lot of good points Stormy, what do you have to say in your defense??

I'd argue that with help from pot marijuana, we could all quit worrying about what kind of car people drive.

ďThere is a chemical in weed called 'F*** It' and if you could just get that in your system it could change your life. Some of yall be crying about bills you canít pay just 'I donít know what Imma do Ďbout this light bill, they donít want half they want the whole thing, they donít want a piece of it-a deposit-' Just hit the blunt one time and see if it donít change your perception of whatís important in your life. You just 'I donít know what Iímma do about this light' *takes a hit* F*** THEM GODDAMN LIGHTS. I got twelve candles. Iíve been waiting to burn them b****es.Ē
---
"Woah, Dylan, slow down. That sweat suit is not for sweating. If you take that crushed velvet on more than a brisk walk it'll fall apart."
#37Stormkid5Posted 5/7/2013 1:19:53 PM
I'm confused as all hell
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#38Jambi_ManPosted 5/7/2013 1:22:18 PM
F_Galikanokus posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Primenal posted...
StormWolf: I'd support your idea if you give every dime you have to charities and don't buy any personal items for yourself. If you do, in this instance you would be a hypocrit my friend. I heard a pastor one time talk about how he drives a nice car and somebody sent him an email saying "You shouldn't drive that nice, 30 thousand dollar car! You should get a cheap 5 thousand dollar car so you can give more money away!" The pastor responded back to him and asked why should he buy a 5 thousand car... That if the guy were to get a thousand dollar car, or choose to have no vehicle at all then he'd be able to give away another 4K to 5K. The guy never responded back to him because he knew he was wrong.

StormWolf: Have you bought any games recently? Because you spent 50-60$ you could have given away. Have you bought clothes? I'm sure you have old clothes you could still wear and didn't need the new ones.. Could have given that $ away. Have you bought gas recently to travel somewhere besides work? You didn't need to, should have given that $ away. Have you been buying food and eating a little more than you need to while other countries starve?
Don't be a hypocrit man. God says it's great to give, great to bless people, that he blesses you so you can bless other people, but no where does the bible say and nowhere does it even make human sense to not enjoy your $ a little bit that you worked for. I give to plenty of organizations (probably 15% of my income in total), but I do make sure I enjoy myself as well.

This guy raises a lot of good points Stormy, what do you have to say in your defense??

I'd argue that with help from pot marijuana, we could all quit worrying about what kind of car people drive.

ďThere is a chemical in weed called 'F*** It' and if you could just get that in your system it could change your life. Some of yall be crying about bills you canít pay just 'I donít know what Imma do Ďbout this light bill, they donít want half they want the whole thing, they donít want a piece of it-a deposit-' Just hit the blunt one time and see if it donít change your perception of whatís important in your life. You just 'I donít know what Iímma do about this light' *takes a hit* F*** THEM GODDAMN LIGHTS. I got twelve candles. Iíve been waiting to burn them b****es.Ē

I like this guy ^^^^
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#39StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 1:41:33 PM(edited)
Hey, Pano, Kpt, Killbot, someone, should post the same topic on the PS3 board. They'll know from the start if I do it. lol

I nominate Guijin.
#40Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/7/2013 1:45:00 PM
I gotchu covered.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638785-borderlands-2/66143280
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 89266