LF lvl 61 legendary hunter mod/raid group to farm for it.

#1long_mann_hamerPosted 5/7/2013 10:22:24 AM
Title says it all. I've farmed for this thing at least 30+ times with no luck with a group of randoms. So if anybody has an extra they're willing to trade for. I have several lvl 61 grenade mods and other legendaries for trade. Willing to trade multiple legendaries for this.

And if nobody has one they're willing to trade, a group of honest people who can help farm for it would be just as good. Anybody willing to help can get all other loot.

I'll be on later tonight, around midnight (eastern time) and tomorrow morning. Just send me a FR and just let me know you're from gamefaqs. Gamertag is" Long Mann Hamer"

Thanks in advance!
---
Freedom doesn't knock. It rings. 'Merica!
#2hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/7/2013 10:29:16 AM
I got a modded one that will stay in your backpack when you save and qui. if youd like it, just shoot me a PM

Oh and it does +7 to head shot and +6 to fast hands i believe
---
Thank you Based God
#3StormWolf12Posted 5/7/2013 10:31:38 AM
hybrid_5tigmata posted...
I got a modded one that will stay in your backpack when you save and qui. if youd like it, just shoot me a PM

Does it at least have a better cool down rate, too?

Those are menial additions, skill wise. If it was counterstrike 7 and 6 killing blow, that would be better.
#4psiu_sammyPosted 5/7/2013 2:05:03 PM
I've got one I'm looking to trade, I'm looking for a Commando class mod if you have it. I should be on this evening (west coast). GT is raincity husky, shoot me a message so I can find you.
#5SoloPosted 5/7/2013 3:01:32 PM
I have all the legendary mods and I will dupe them.

Tag is hsolobr

I will be on in about an hour.
---
getting moderated builds character
#6hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/7/2013 3:34:36 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
hybrid_5tigmata posted...

Does it at least have a better cool down rate, too?

Those are menial additions, skill wise. If it was counterstrike 7 and 6 killing blow, that would be better.

Yeah it does, but im a sniping zer0 so it helps with the added base crit damage and gun damage on it
---
Thank you Based God
#7hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/7/2013 3:37:15 PM
Whoops i meant cooldown and crit damage, not gun damage
---
Thank you Based God