The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Astounding Finds!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Astounding Finds!
2 years ago#1
My friends and I have gotten two unkempt harolds out of chests, multiple kerblasters out of chests, just about every pearlescent from loot midgets, and even a two fer unforgiven out of the chest in the loot midget room! I'm lovin' UVHM! :D
2 years ago#2
Today I found a rolling thunder in a locker.... That's it for my luck.
---
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1
2 years ago#3
williswrath posted...
Today I found a rolling thunder in a locker.... That's it for my luck.

Dude, that is insane! My friend also found a rolling thunder in a locker in Sanctuary! Thanks for reminding me haha
2 years ago#4
I got an Infinity on my very first play through from Doc Mercy, and a level 23 Legendary Soldier Mod from an ammo crate.

That's about it so far.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
2 years ago#5
I killed Slappy on my Zer0 playthrough, and he dropped a Barbed Striker for me. Best drop I've had in a while!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
2 years ago#6
Haha I also got a lvl 7 infinity this morning, had to kill the Doc about 15 times for it tho
---
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1
2 years ago#7
I know that, you don't have to tell me. I.WAS.THERE!
---
GT: Gustav143
2 years ago#8
Just the other day when doing the Wildlife Preservation quest as Zer0, I got a thunderball fists drop from a loot midget and on the same character today Laney White dropped her legenday bandit pistol when I was doing Note for Self-person. During both drops I wasn't even farming at all.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
2 years ago#9
Got a badaboom gub Logan's gun norfleet and storm front from loot midgets between play through one and two with my gunzerker
---
Gt same as username
Now playing: Borderlands 2: Zero- 61 Axton- 61 Salvador- 61 Maya- 61 Gaige- 61
2 years ago#10
I hate Regigigas, the other 3 however are way better.

Legendary Commando Com from a vending machine, Legendary Psycho Class mod from a loot midget, Thunderball Fists from the chest in the loot midget room.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Astounding Finds!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived