looking for information

#1Con187Posted 5/8/2013 7:20:36 AM
Whats the best relic and class mod for melee zero? And what is the best way to lvl up quick? Been playing a while but never tried to lvl real quick any tips?
---
GT is x187CONx
#2killbot357Posted 5/8/2013 7:29:07 AM
A cool down relic and either a Legendary Hunter or a blue Ninja mod.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#3Con187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 8:07:13 AM
killbot357 posted...
A cool down relic and either a Legendary Hunter or a blue Ninja mod.

Going just straight melee which would u choose to have on legendary or ninja class mod? Curious cause i have both an cant decide which i prefer. Do u kno an easy way to lvl up from 51 to 61 the quickest? Preferably without just going thru story.
---
GT is x187CONx
#4StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 8:10:45 AM
I like the ninja mod versus most bosses, and the legendary mod most other times.
#5deadlyfredPosted 5/8/2013 8:11:41 AM
I prefer the e-tech relics that boost one elemental damage type and increase your cooldown. Getting back into deception as quickly as possible is your best play.

For the class mod I prefer the Legendary as well. The Ninja mods give you extra power that you probably won't need if you're using the Love Thumper and Rapier. The Legendary one also gives you the cooldown bonus
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#6Con187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 8:42:29 AM
Deadlyfred, is there an e-tech relic that boosts both slag an cooldown?

Another question i have is ive heard people talk bout relics that help melee and cooldown. Not the might of the seraphs relic with override cooldown but actually for ur deception. Do they exist or is that a modded thing? Not interested if its modded but if its legit where do i find one? Lol
---
GT is x187CONx
#7Con187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 11:36:00 AM
Con187 posted...

Another question i have is ive heard people talk bout relics that help melee and cooldown. Not the might of the seraphs relic with override cooldown but actually for ur deception. Do they exist or is that a modded thing? Not interested if its modded but if its legit where do i find one? Lol

Bump
---
GT is x187CONx
#8capnovanPosted 5/8/2013 12:33:10 PM
Con187 posted...

no.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#9Con187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:14:45 PM
capnovan posted...
Con187 posted...

no.

Got n answer to anything else in that post? My first time mesing with the melee build i wanna get the best out of it.
---
GT is x187CONx