Sandhawk question

#1WeAreInfiniteN7Posted 5/8/2013 3:31:44 PM
Hey guys!

I want a Sandhawk that does Shock damage, I'm about to turn in the quest to get it. If she doesen't give me the one that I want, can I keep dash-boarding out until I get the one that I want?

thanks for the help.
#2Jambi_ManPosted 5/8/2013 3:37:29 PM
Yes, but don't take the gun. It'll auto save.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#3LaharPosted 5/8/2013 3:41:23 PM
How does accepting a reward cause an auto save?
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#4Jambi_ManPosted 5/8/2013 4:01:01 PM
Lahar posted...
How does accepting a reward cause an auto save?

Well, I just turned a mission in & it didn't, so I was incorrect I suppose.

I actually was going for a shock Sand Hawk a few days ago, and got one first try, but when I took the gun, it auto saved. I paid attention to know for sure if it would if I wanted to do it again. I don't know why it auto saved that time. Honestly, that's the first time I ever paid attention to that, because I haven't dashboard reward farmed at all. That was going to be my first time doing it.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#5CovenantPosted 5/8/2013 4:03:50 PM
It autosaves as soon as you move. So just don't move.
#6TrazielPosted 5/8/2013 4:06:03 PM
That ship fast travel is fickle. I don't know exactly what causes it, but after I take a few steps it saves.

I ended up just turning around in place and throwing it on the ground at my 2nd controlled player to collect all the elements and variants.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#7SC00B323Posted 5/8/2013 4:12:36 PM
You can move all you want as long as you dont go to a preset save point. I do it all the time.