Man people weren't kidding about increased drop rates in Normal

#1killbot357Posted 5/8/2013 4:22:46 PM
Currently I'm a level 26 Zer0, working through Normal. On this playthrough, I've seen:

Leech (my first legendary in a vending machine)
Transformer (Pimon dropped it, thanks buddy!)
Striker (Ol' Slappy was kind enough to drop me a Barbed Striker, awesome weapon)
Kerblaster (my first triple vault symbols on a slot machine)

I didn't see anywhere near this amount of legendaries when playing through normal with my Maya and Gaige. Could just be anecdotal evidence, but whatevs. That Barbed Striker is really doing it for me.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/8/2013 4:28:23 PM
Yeah, I've heard that Mercy does the super drop twice as often in Normal. 1 in 40 times.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/8/2013 4:30:10 PM
Didn't even ask if I wanted that transformer.. :/
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/8/2013 4:31:23 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

You'd honestly be better off with an elemental sponge, I'd imagine. I've noticed that the Transformers shock absorption is not the best, unfortunately.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5FullMetalMegaPosted 5/8/2013 4:33:40 PM
killbot357 posted...
Currently I'm a level 26 Zer0, working through Normal. On this playthrough, I've seen:

Striker (Ol' Slappy was kind enough to drop me a Barbed Striker, awesome weapon)

I didn't see anywhere near this amount of legendaries when playing through normal with my Maya and Gaige. Could just be anecdotal evidence, but whatevs. That Barbed Striker is really doing it for me.

Are you going to do the Loot midgets seeing as they still drop legendary weapons? But only one of them will.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#6xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/8/2013 4:33:58 PM
I was in the game with him when it dropped, its the principle of it.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#7killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:44:32 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Sorry! I really did mean to ask, but forgot. I thought you didn't want it, since you shot at it and didn't pick it up.

It's yours if you want it.
---
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#8killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:48:17 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
killbot357 posted...

Are you going to do the Loot midgets seeing as they still drop legendary weapons? But only one of them will.

Nah, I'm not that into farming until I max a character. Even then, I much prefer the Treasure Room to LLM farming.
---
#9james_hellerPosted 5/8/2013 4:53:09 PM
Is this just for normal, or is it for all playthrough modes?
---
Xbox Live GT: Relentless x757
#10killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:55:00 PM
james_heller posted...
Is this just for normal, or is it for all playthrough modes?

Not sure. I've only really noticed it on Normal. I do see a lot more legendaries in the Treasure Room in UVHM though.
---