People Using Modded weapons/gear/class mods/ grenades beware

#1wutsthatsmellPosted 5/8/2013 10:36:47 PM
Just ran into a lobby with 3 gearbox moderators that are going from game to game looking for people using "Modded" items to attemptting to confiscate and report all players using "Modded" items in public lobbys. So for the people that like jumping into random games an showing off your modded weapons to everyone in the game lobby i suggest you don't or just set your lobby to invite only. Just a heads up for all of you
---
Xbox live forever
#2StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 10:37:46 PM
Boooo!!!!

0/10!!! Would not read again.
#3xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/8/2013 10:45:43 PM
seems legit, click it or ticket.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#4xBallyhooxPosted 5/8/2013 10:48:06 PM
wutsthatsmell posted...
gearbox moderators

LOL
#5StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 10:49:41 PM
Pitchford himself is looking for anyone with the ERROR MESSAGE, and he's going ban their Xbox live account.
#6TsurukePosted 5/8/2013 10:50:02 PM
I lol'ed and stopped at Gearbox "moderator".
Yea cause there is a such thing in Borderlands 2 instead of on the Gearbox Forums. FYI, just because they have the Gearbox skins, doesn't mean they are Gearbox employees.

Although I don't partake in the illegitimacy, this is not believable. (I would have slightly believe it had you said Gearbox Developers).

I'll bite, TC what were their Gamertags?
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 5/8/2013 10:53:41 PM
Uh oh, better pack up that rainbow bee.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8wutsthatsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:56:13 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Yea cause there is a such thing in Borderlands 2 instead of on the Gearbox Forums. FYI, just because they have the Gearbox skins, doesn't mean they are Gearbox employees.

Although I don't partake in the illegitimacy, this is not believable. (I would have slightly believe it had you said Gearbox Developers).

Im just post what i saw and heard nothing more if people wish to make fun of the topic its no skin off my back. just thought others should know but i see people on this forum have a certain sense of comedic behavoir towards others info so i think id rather keep my info to myself rather than spread the word of anything i find. good day sir and only on of there gt i could remember well. it was XXBLOODOCEANXX. if that will satify your non belief of my info towards the topic. the other people i dont remember there GT's
---
Xbox live forever
#9wutsthatsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:58:26 PM
Tsuruke posted...

Im just posting what i saw and heard nothing more if people wish to make fun of the topic its no skin off my back. just thought others should know but i see people on this forum have a certain sense of comedic behavoir towards others info so i think id rather keep my info to myself rather than spread the word of anything i find. good day sir and only one of there gt i could remember well. it was XXBLOODOCEANXX. if that will satify your non belief of my info towards the topic. the other people i dont remember there GT's as for moderators i just used that word as i wouldn't know what else to call them as they didn't out loudly say "I'M A GAME DEVELOPER GIVE ME YOUR MODDED ITEMS". I only overheard them talking to each other.
---
Xbox live forever
#10wutsthatsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 11:02:49 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Pitchford himself is looking for anyone with the ERROR MESSAGE, and he's going ban their Xbox live account.

A perfect example as to why I don't like assist/helping people on this forum. Too many sarcastic comments on informative topics. I only come to this forum to read everyone "LF" posts as it amuses me.
---
Xbox live forever