People Using Modded weapons/gear/class mods/ grenades beware

#21wutsthatsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 11:44:16 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Seven.

aren't we the popular one. Maybe ill have to get my own channel on youtube so I can be as cool as you on a forum. an then ask people what else i should put in my recorded videos of me playing a game to try get some attention/popularity.

Alright cool. I'm going to make ****** modded gear and pass out to other idiots on Gfaqs. I'll make up names for my creations like Rainbow Bee and Tutu Dragon. I think this will make me mad respect in all the eyes of the children and ladies.

I also warn of the incoming ban hammer, delivered by the Norse Gods of GBX. Don't use my modded gear that I so awesomely made 4 u! It will get u banned!

I gust got my eigthh subsribcer

For your narrow mind the modded shield known as the "Rainbow Bee" was the name that EFOOLY made for the item. I did not create nor produce that name. One of the interesting facts about all your videos is that there only on borderlands 2? do you lack the skill to play any other game besides a co operative game?! such as black ops 2, gears of war judgement, or many other competitive games?! I wouldn't be surprised as perhaps borderlands 2 was the only game you could attempt to be arrogant about as there is no competive edge to it. only collecting items to show boat to others in a lame attempt to try be more superior to others in a co op game. I have seen your "Popular" videos on youtube an find the comments to be especially interesting as most or quite a few comments left by viewers have been rather offensive towards you. Do you make these videos so people can bring you down on purpose?! LOL enjoy the rest of your night Luke.
---
Xbox live forever
#22StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 11:45:56 PM
wutsthatsmell posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Seven.

aren't we the popular one. Maybe ill have to get my own channel on youtube so I can be as cool as you on a forum. an then ask people what else i should put in my recorded videos of me playing a game to try get some attention/popularity.

Alright cool. I'm going to make ****** modded gear and pass out to other idiots on Gfaqs. I'll make up names for my creations like Rainbow Bee and Tutu Dragon. I think this will make me mad respect in all the eyes of the children and ladies.

I also warn of the incoming ban hammer, delivered by the Norse Gods of GBX. Don't use my modded gear that I so awesomely made 4 u! It will get u banned!

I gust got my eigthh subsribcer

For your narrow mind the modded shield known as the "Rainbow Bee" was the name that EFOOLY made for the item. I did not create nor produce that name. One of the interesting facts about all your videos is that there only on borderlands 2? do you lack the skill to play any other game besides a co operative game?! such as black ops 2, gears of war judgement, or many other competitive games?! I wouldn't be surprised as perhaps borderlands 2 was the only game you could attempt to be arrogant about as there is no competive edge to it. only collecting items to show boat to others in a lame attempt to try be more superior to others in a co op game. I have seen your "Popular" videos on youtube an find the comments to be especially interesting as most or quite a few comments left by viewers have been rather offensive towards you. Do you make these videos so people can bring you down on purpose?! LOL enjoy the rest of your night Luke.

No, I suck at competitive gaming. I only play coop.
#23FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 5/9/2013 3:13:08 AM
wutsthatsmell posted...
... skill... black ops 2...

wut
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#24Phara0hManPosted 5/9/2013 3:57:47 AM
FrEshBrEadStiCk posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
... skill... black ops 2...

wut

+1

Hardest I've laughed in a while.
---
NP: Borderlands 2 (Lv. 61 Siren), Injustice (Bane, Catwoman, Wonder Woman)
#25plasmatic529Posted 5/9/2013 4:01:57 AM
<cite>wutsthatsmell posted...</cite>
<quote><cite>StormWolf12 posted...</cite>
<quote>Seven.</quote>

aren't we the popular one. Maybe ill have to get my own channel on youtube so I can be as cool as you on a forum. an then ask people what else i should put in my recorded videos of me playing a game to try get some attention/popularity.</quote>

man, seriously? I dont subscribe but myself and quite a few other people enjoy the videos. I'm pretty sure the videos are made because wolf enjoys it and because people constantly ask about things and its easier to show than to tell. I know I'm not the most liked guy on here but you gotta expect to have people post their opinions....it is a public forum man.
---
GT: Plasmatic529
#26FalloutgenuisPosted 5/9/2013 5:13:22 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Seven.

You better be nice or I'll make that six! :)
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#272Love4LifePosted 5/9/2013 5:26:16 AM
Won't somebody please think of the children...
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#28killbot357Posted 5/9/2013 5:50:01 AM
This isn't true. I was in a public game with two Gearbox mods last night and I was using my black gun that does 99999999999999999999999999 damage each shot.

All they said was "wow that's a pretty good gun"
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#29ZarnonElchrisPosted 5/9/2013 6:28:16 AM
wutsthatsmell posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Seven.

Boy you sure got him. There's no way that comment didn't cut to the very core of his being. I'm sure he's now huddled in a corner in tears rethinking his entire life.

Or, you know, not.
#30ApolloAntonPosted 5/9/2013 7:26:37 AM
I need to message this guy and see if he can give me the dahl efficiency skin