People Using Modded weapons/gear/class mods/ grenades beware

#31xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/9/2013 6:31:09 AM
You know efooley stole all his stuff from the people at sevensins?
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#32jloewensteinPosted 5/9/2013 10:10:42 AM
wutsthatsmell posted...
Tsuruke posted...
I lol'ed and stopped at Gearbox "moderator".
Yea cause there is a such thing in Borderlands 2 instead of on the Gearbox Forums. FYI, just because they have the Gearbox skins, doesn't mean they are Gearbox employees.

Although I don't partake in the illegitimacy, this is not believable. (I would have slightly believe it had you said Gearbox Developers).

I'll bite, TC what were their Gamertags?

Im just posting what i saw and heard nothing more if people wish to make fun of the topic its no skin off my back. just thought others should know but i see people on this forum have a certain sense of comedic behavoir towards others info so i think id rather keep my info to myself rather than spread the word of anything i find. good day sir and only one of there gt i could remember well. it was XXBLOODOCEANXX. if that will satify your non belief of my info towards the topic. the other people i dont remember there GT's as for moderators i just used that word as i wouldn't know what else to call them as they didn't out loudly say "I'M A GAME DEVELOPER GIVE ME YOUR MODDED ITEMS". I only overheard them talking to each other.

LMFAO

TC, you are a genious! What a fantastic idea you gave me!

I'm gonna enter random games and...

"I'M A GAME DEVELOPER GIVE ME YOUR MODDED ITEMS"

And if someone doubts it, I drop a Sheriff Badge in his face.
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#33TsurukePosted 5/9/2013 10:36:55 AM
I jumped into a modded lobby and saw: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/846952930979371078/C9450BCB5C9F0FCE6311C2310D0EF841092F5136/
#34KellyRipyaPosted 5/9/2013 10:40:48 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

This. There’s a thread there dated way back where you can see them first learn to give items rainbow properties.
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell
#35xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/9/2013 10:51:25 AM
KellyRipya posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

This. There’s a thread there dated way back where you can see them first learn to give items rainbow properties.

And make the first pearl mods too. This guys a newb lol