Krieg was just on the Marketplace for around 2-3 minutes.

#1Oblivion_SlayerPosted 5/8/2013 11:25:21 PM
Could have been longer, but that was how long I know he was there. He cost -1 Microsoft Point.
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#2RokoshuPosted 5/9/2013 12:21:31 AM
did you buy him
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#33CDEDPosted 5/9/2013 1:16:10 AM
thats what they do when they load em on the marketplace. it cost -1 MS points or 4 gagillion to stop people buying him early.
---
Resident GFAQS Lamborghini Sympathiser
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/7893178522_b49c0e106d_b.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZZEJvCks
#4The_KiriyamaPosted 5/9/2013 1:28:39 AM
Can't help it. I know this is just standard fare. But it makes me more excited still.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption
#5GibbsAndAbbyPosted 5/9/2013 3:42:44 AM
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
Could have been longer, but that was how long I know he was there. He cost -1 Microsoft Point.

You are either lying or Microsoft is about to put Krieg on market place today.
#6The_KiriyamaPosted 5/9/2013 3:43:44 AM
GibbsAndAbby posted...

Are you sure about that? I swear they do this days prior to the content releasing, at times.
---
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#7GibbsAndAbbyPosted 5/9/2013 3:47:18 AM
The_Kiriyama posted...
GibbsAndAbby posted...

Are you sure about that? I swear they do this days prior to the content releasing, at times.

I seen this happen alot they show something in market place for like -999999 points or 999999 points then in few hours that same day on market place.
#8The_KiriyamaPosted 5/9/2013 3:49:07 AM
Well yeah, but equally i've seen the item go up like that several days prior to it's release. So I don't necessarily assume that TC is lying. Though, he is NOT going to come out today, regardless, because it's gone past the time of day at which new content is uploaded. But also, I believe it will still be the 14th. I just thought it was exciting to know they'd loaded the content onto XBL, ready for tuesday.
---
#9GibbsAndAbbyPosted 5/9/2013 3:51:47 AM
The_Kiriyama posted...
Well yeah, but equally i've seen the item go up like that several days prior to it's release. So I don't necessarily assume that TC is lying. Though, he is NOT going to come out today, regardless, because it's gone past the time of day at which new content is uploaded. But also, I believe it will still be the 14th. I just thought it was exciting to know they'd loaded the content onto XBL, ready for tuesday.

You never now he might come out early because I seen add on in market place come out on sunday.
#10The_KiriyamaPosted 5/9/2013 3:53:01 AM
GibbsAndAbby posted...
You never now he might come out early because I seen add on in market place come out on sunday.

No, sorry. He won't come out prior to the 14th, and even if he did. Which I find highly dubious. It wouldn't be today, for certain. But, yeah, it'll be the 14th.
---