I thought this was a cooperative game :|

#1BillyThePriestPosted 5/9/2013 5:16:06 PM
The last five games I joined were perfect, exact same mission I was on and the game was full. But within the first minute of me joining I get kicked. IF YOU DON'T WANT STRANGERS TO JOIN DON'T MAKE IT PUBLIC.
*rant*
#22Love4LifePosted 5/9/2013 5:17:41 PM
I boot people who don't use mics, so weird playing a game in complete silence with others.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#3CaptainWolfPosted 5/9/2013 5:17:59 PM
Stranger danger!
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#4PhinioxPosted 5/9/2013 5:18:17 PM
Were u in uvhm and more than two lvls higher than them? If so the enemies would be too hard for them to kill so thats a possibilty
#5BillyThePriest(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 5:19:12 PM
2Love4Life posted...
I boot people who don't use mics, so weird playing a game in complete silence with others.

Well I had my mic muted but on, ready to talk if anyone else did. But nobody in the lobby said anything so neither did I. Lol
#6BillyThePriest(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 5:20:33 PM
Phiniox posted...
Were u in uvhm and more than two lvls higher than them? If so the enemies would be too hard for them to kill so thats a possibilty

Yeah that's a possibility, I was maybe a level higher but one of them was the same level. Lol
#7PhinioxPosted 5/9/2013 5:23:16 PM
On next patch gb should add a multiplayer option list where you could set lvl cap for joining or loot quality drops or something along these lines
#8The_KiriyamaPosted 5/9/2013 5:29:08 PM
While I understand and agree with your complaint, TC. I should also think that saying "I thought this was a co-op game" is a bit of a daft comment at the same time, because co-operation is based entirely on the community. I play BF3 and people never do stuff in that. When I play sniper, people sit in front of me. I ask for ammo from players who just ignore it entirely, medics with kits don't drop them at all, etc. This is true for many games.

But as others have said, if you don't speak or use your mic, you always have a chance to get kicked. If i'm joining purely with randoms, i'll use my mic. If i'm hosting a game, with friends, and a random joins, I might invite them to the party, but I must admit, if I dont feel like they're properly invested and I have no way of communicating with them, I would likely kick them as well.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#9MrPhotoSmashPosted 5/9/2013 5:53:30 PM
Usually when people boot, it's because they want to play with people they know or have already dealt with.
#10williswrathPosted 5/9/2013 6:04:14 PM
In my experience, most randoms who join me don't have mics, and are just looking to ninja loot. Which is unfortunate, because I would like to add to my BL2 friends list, but I don't open my games often.
---
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1