I thought this was a cooperative game :|

#11siz16Posted 5/9/2013 6:40:30 PM
my biggest pet peeve is when you are downed and people walk right past you to loot stuff then revive you if they feel like it. oh and i don't care for people who just pick up everything they see before looking at stats. i always look at stats of gun before i pick it up.
#12Bonezy_BPosted 5/9/2013 6:43:35 PM
2Love4Life posted...
I boot people who don't use mics, so weird playing a game in complete silence with others.

why should other want to talk to you? or just talk to randoms in general... i don't care what you have to say during a game i just want to play the game!
#132Love4LifePosted 5/9/2013 6:53:36 PM
Bonezy_B posted...
2Love4Life posted...
I boot people who don't use mics, so weird playing a game in complete silence with others.

why should other want to talk to you? or just talk to randoms in general... i don't care what you have to say during a game i just want to play the game!

Then you fail at the point of " Co-op " play. I just want to play the games too, but its also nice to have the ability to communicate with the person you're playing with rather then sit there in complete silence. Plus it helps when people don't do stuff in your game you don't want them too. For the fact people have Jumped in my lobbies and turned in quests I didn't want too ( ie. Split rewards Choose Moxxi / Marcus ), because of the lack of the Ability to ' Communicate ' .
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#14JkickitPosted 5/9/2013 7:03:48 PM
Host your own lobbies and you do the kicking.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#15Kiyosuki_Mk2Posted 5/9/2013 7:45:26 PM
MrPhotoSmash posted...
Usually when people boot, it's because they want to play with people they know or have already dealt with.

But doesn't that kind of factor into what he's getting at? If you're waiting for someone, making the room private is but a few button pushes away. You can save your buddys' spot with an invite, AND not waste some guy's time.
#16elconoMPosted 5/9/2013 8:00:25 PM
2Love4Life posted...

I seem to get joiners at times who HAVE the mic, so they CAN be listening, they just not be in the TALKING mood.

I have Asperger's so if/when I were to join... me be most likely to would/could be listening with much silence. And definitely so when I am set to welcome joiners not in, or in, TVHM or less.
---
BL gs = 1625; BAR = 12k; games played similar to Pokemon = 4
GT @ SulfurousGalaxy