Torgue DLC question

#1realgodofwarPosted 5/9/2013 6:44:24 PM
I am having a very aggravating issue with the torgue dlc. I have the on disc add on pack
that came out a while ago and am experiencing the old issue with all legendaries being under level 50. I don't understand, shouldn't they have included the patch that fixed this
on the disc? I'm hoping someone here might also have the on disc version and can tell
me if theirs works. I have seen dozens of level 48's and a couple 49s but not a single
50. So am I just having bad luck or am I screwed?
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."
#2stickboy2323Posted 5/9/2013 6:47:44 PM
That problem was never actually patched if I remember correctly, just hot fixed, so you need to be online for it to take effect.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#3bustedknuckles1Posted 5/9/2013 6:50:05 PM
It's not a glitch. IT's just an annoying part of the game. I am 61 and get alot of 59 and 60's to drop. Anything that drops is scaled to be either 2 levels below or 2 levels above u. Being your maxed out at 50 they can only be below your level or equal with your level.
---
GT: Jgodzzz1
#4realgodofwar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 6:54:01 PM
bustedknuckles1 posted...
It's not a glitch. IT's just an annoying part of the game. I am 61 and get alot of 59 and 60's to drop. Anything that drops is scaled to be either 2 levels below or 2 levels above u. Being your maxed out at 50 they can only be below your level or equal with your level.

So your saying It is possible for me to get a level 50 it will just take awhile?
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."
#5bustedknuckles1Posted 5/9/2013 7:02:22 PM
realgodofwar posted...
bustedknuckles1 posted...

So your saying It is possible for me to get a level 50 it will just take awhile?

Yes
---
#6bustedknuckles1Posted 5/10/2013 3:52:31 PM
I went back to tvhm to farm henry for the rare head he drops. I'm level 61 and one time I killed he dropped a level 49 cradle instead of at 50.. So it's just the game is made.
---
#7Eternal KPosted 5/10/2013 4:42:29 PM
I believe that unless you connect to the Internet and update the game, you're out of luck.

The disc add-on release was on February 26, whereas the patch to fix the issue of level 50s not showing up in the vending machines didn't come out until April 2nd. So unless you connect and update, I think you're stuck with what you're finding.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#8Jambi_ManPosted 5/10/2013 4:58:53 PM
Are you referring to the Orange Torgue weapons in the Torgue vendors? If so, you have to be online for the hot fix to take effect. If online, the vendor oranges are guaranteed at 50.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.