so mass drop fact or fake

#1ironmanmk2Posted 5/9/2013 5:58:39 PM
im guessing this is just a load of bull
#2PanopictonguyPosted 5/9/2013 6:04:58 PM
It's true. That's why dupers have so many different kinds.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 5/9/2013 6:09:38 PM
Yeah, a load of bull truth! Wait until it happens to you. If I remember correctly it happens roughly one out of every seven times, or nearly 30% of the times you kill him! Unless you rub on your lucky troll first. Then it's like one in three or just over 50 percent! Hope this helps. Remember: when it happens, get the corrosives. They are the best, but I don't need to tell you that, do I sportsfan? Hope this is helpful! Exclaimation points!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4bustedknuckles1Posted 5/9/2013 6:11:31 PM
It's not fake because u can see it happened. U should ask legit or hacked. I say hacked.
---
GT: Jgodzzz1
#5stickboy2323Posted 5/9/2013 6:14:05 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Remember: when it happens, get the corrosives.

And look for the unending prefix.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#6Jambi_ManPosted 5/9/2013 6:20:02 PM
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#7stickboy2323Posted 5/9/2013 6:23:25 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!

But Savage Lee has a 100% drop rate for the Harold so it's like a 200% guarantee that he will mass drop.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#8bustedknuckles1Posted 5/9/2013 6:24:51 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

I gunzerk with 2 dp Harold's and do up to 5.5 million damage. Maybe more, but that's what I've seen. They are the best gun in the game right now.
---
GT: Jgodzzz1
#9PanopictonguyPosted 5/9/2013 6:26:12 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

But Savage Lee has a 100% drop rate for the Harold so it's like a 200% guarantee that he will mass drop.

it's more like a 1 in 10 chance to drop. so 1x10, that's 100 and because it's an explosive weapon that's times 2 so, yeah, you're right 300%
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#10Jambi_ManPosted 5/9/2013 6:27:03 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I just checked the math.....

and you are 300% correct
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.