so mass drop fact or fake

#11PanopictonguyPosted 5/9/2013 7:27:22 PM
bustedknuckles1 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!

I gunzerk with 2 dp Harold's and do up to 5.5 million damage. Maybe more, but that's what I've seen. They are the best gun in the game right now.

No Flynts Tinder box at level 61 is. Go get 2 of those and gunzerk with them. you'll see.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 5/9/2013 7:27:37 PM
Everyone who gets the joke take a step forward. Whoa, BustedKnuckles... not so fast.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#13CaptainWolfPosted 5/9/2013 7:30:55 PM
It happens, but first you need to kill Geary enough times to make him stop dropping Heads. Weird glitch, that.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#14Jambi_ManPosted 5/9/2013 7:32:28 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!

I gunzerk with 2 dp Harold's and do up to 5.5 million damage. Maybe more, but that's what I've seen. They are the best gun in the game right now.

No way, dude. I don't buy it. DPUK's are toilet fodder.

Just because it shoots 2x the projectiles, doesn't mean it'll do 2x damage!!!! That math is flawed.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#15bustedknuckles1Posted 5/9/2013 7:38:48 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

No way, dude. I don't buy it. DPUK's are toilet fodder.

Just because it shoots 2x the projectiles, doesn't mean it'll do 2x damage!!!! That math is flawed.

I guess knocking down a level 63 super bad ass or ultimate in 2 seconds sucks.
---
GT: Jgodzzz1
#16killbot357Posted 5/9/2013 7:40:48 PM
It happens but I think Stormy's math was a bit off. I've killed Doc around 250 times this week and he's only done the mass drop once. Plenty of single drops (maybe 20 - 30) but only once did he drop a ton of Infinities.

I couldn't even carry them all, and all I had with me were a corrosive Infinity and my shield and relic and stuff.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#17KellyRipyaPosted 5/9/2013 7:42:10 PM
How is Storm not here to revel in this?!
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell
#18CaptainWolfPosted 5/9/2013 7:44:37 PM
KellyRipya posted...
How is Storm not here to revel in this?!

Could be asleep. Or dead. I can't tell you how many times I thought someone was sleeping, but they were actually dead.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#19killbot357Posted 5/9/2013 7:45:41 PM
Where are you, Stormy? Stormy!? STORMYYYYYYYY?!!?!???????
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#20WretchedOwlPosted 5/9/2013 7:45:53 PM
killbot357 posted...
It happens but I think Stormy's math was a bit off. I've killed Doc around 250 times this week and he's only done the mass drop once. Plenty of single drops (maybe 20 - 30) but only once did he drop a ton of Infinities.

I couldn't even carry them all, and all I had with me were a corrosive Infinity and my shield and relic and stuff.

wait wait wait... you had THE corrosive infinity, and you still felt the need to wear a shield and use a relic?

What kinda casuals post here, man.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls