so mass drop fact or fake

#31StormWolf12Posted 5/10/2013 10:10:44 AM
And bump
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#32WretchedOwlPosted 5/10/2013 10:18:35 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
And bump

Not nearly enough attention has been given to Storm. His neckbeard remains unsatisfied.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#33Mr_PopelPosted 5/10/2013 10:46:48 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!

Close up (ir if you get all bullets to hit the target, which is very easy at close range or on big targets ... remember the bullets don't have to split to reach their full dmg potential) a DP UH deals roughly 14x2x58000 dmg ... also this is raw damge from the gun NOT calculating any dmg bonuses, crits, skills, weaknesses, etc. ... it probably one of the best weapons out there, i love it.
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#34EX_KoakumaPosted 5/10/2013 10:48:11 AM
Mr_Popel posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!

Close up (ir if you get all bullets to hit the target, which is very easy at close range or on big targets ... remember the bullets don't have to split to reach their full dmg potential) a DP UH deals roughly 14x2x58000 dmg ... also this is raw damge from the gun NOT calculating any dmg bonuses, crits, skills, weaknesses, etc. ... it probably one of the best weapons out there, i love it.

I'd get a whoosh sound effect but I can't find one.
---
http://puu.sh/2MzYG.png
#35Jambi_ManPosted 5/10/2013 11:53:41 AM
Mr_Popel posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Whatevs.... Stats are overrated. I suppose you also think Norfleets are powerful. Lmao
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#36brianvolk42Posted 5/10/2013 1:38:07 PM
your other dad sayz posted...
Longbow stormfront grenade...I use it bc its orange...lmao

I thought that line was actually the funniest thing in the video.
#37xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/10/2013 3:12:40 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Mr_Popel posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Whatevs.... Stats are overrated. I suppose you also think Norfleets are powerful. Lmao

It's hard to tell what kind of damage a norfleet does when they're aiming at their feet.. :/
#38ironmanmk2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 4:02:29 PM
so do you have to be on uvh or can you do it on any mode
#39Jambi_ManPosted 5/10/2013 4:08:35 PM
ironmanmk2 posted...

O_o

Really??

Seriously??

I'm speechless...
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#40killbot357Posted 5/10/2013 4:17:30 PM
ironmanmk2 posted...

It works on any mode, but it's most useful in UVHM. Easy way to gear up with powerful guns, since Doc will scale levels with you.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers