NEW Krieg Video - May 10th

#1The_KiriyamaPosted 5/10/2013 5:54:15 AM
Brand new vid to watch guys, pretty cool too. Got me even more psyched, if that's possible, for Krieg's release. Enjoy and bump to help others see this. What did you think of what you saw? Discuss!!

Krieg the Psycho Bandit - Release the Beast Developer Diary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSaB2cqR3Us
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#2PanopictonguyPosted 5/10/2013 6:16:07 AM
wait wait... this is another troll video made by storm right? I only got to about 5 minutes before it froze on my phone but...

level 61 fighting level 50~ enemies in tvhm.
white sickle mod
horrible point distribution ( he only used about 28 of his 57 points)
horrible weapon selection ( of course he had a dirty Harry)
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3Azrael0206Posted 5/10/2013 6:23:11 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
wait wait... this is another troll video made by storm right? I only got to about 5 minutes before it froze on my phone but...

level 61 fighting level 50~ enemies in tvhm.
white sickle mod
horrible point distribution ( he only used about 28 of his 57 points)
horrible weapon selection ( of course he had a dirty Harry)

Classic Pano! xD
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#4CywynPosted 5/10/2013 6:46:03 AM
Not so excited about Krieg, especially after seeing that guy do so poorly against enemies 11 levels lower than him...

However, Unassuming docks at 3:27 as a fast travel point makes me think possible DLC 4, which makes me wonder if leveling past 61 is a part of that DLC.
#5DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/10/2013 6:49:54 AM(edited)
Krieg is awesome but that guy is just horrible...He doesn't even know how to say his name...
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#6LordofHuntersPosted 5/10/2013 7:17:00 AM
There is also this page from kotaku
http://kotaku.com/observe-what-borderlands-2s-next-playable-class-is-cap-499097669?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Didn't check the first link since I'm working so sorry if they mirror each other.
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#7PanopictonguyPosted 5/10/2013 7:25:40 AM
This is probably a better video. I haven't watched just going off of general opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khmi49sfecg

Here's the thread with all the links

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=279373&page=7
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#8The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 7:25:55 AM
Cywyn posted...
Not so excited about Krieg, especially after seeing that guy do so poorly against enemies 11 levels lower than him...

As DanteDemonBlood has said, that guy was horrible. He had poor choices overall in terms of skill points, he was only using half the skill points available to him in terms of his level, he probably had trash gear compared to most players at that level, etc, etc.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#9zeldafaneightPosted 5/10/2013 7:34:01 AM
All I know is these videos are just making me more excited. The weekend won't go by fast enough
---
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)
#10CywynPosted 5/10/2013 7:40:28 AM
The_Kiriyama posted...
Cywyn posted...

As DanteDemonBlood has said, that guy was horrible. He had poor choices overall in terms of skill points, he was only using half the skill points available to him in terms of his level, he probably had trash gear compared to most players at that level, etc, etc.

Yeah I can understand that. My biggest concern though was watching how little light the fuse did, and trying to imagine that in UVHM. I know you can boost the damage through some +explosive gear/skills, but I'm still not sold.

Oh well, only time will tell. Either way I still don't have all the original characters up to 61 so I'm in no hurry to dish out for Krieg.