advice on good prefixes on unique weapon's

#1spineyspade8Posted 5/10/2013 8:45:45 AM
Going to turn in some missions on unique weapon's as rewards and was wondering what some good prefixes I should be looking for . Also will be farming for other unique weapons. Prefixes on the rubi, sandhawk, blockhead, fibber, little evie, and pimpernel. Thx for the advice everyone.
#2WretchedOwlPosted 5/10/2013 9:00:04 AM
spineyspade8 posted...
Going to turn in some missions on unique weapon's as rewards and was wondering what some good prefixes I should be looking for . Also will be farming for other unique weapons. Prefixes on the rubi, sandhawk, blockhead, fibber, little evie, and pimpernel. Thx for the advice everyone.

Let me drop some knowledge on you. Prefix depends on preference, mainly. What character you're using the gun for. Now, for optimum performance, here's what you're gonna want:

Rubi - Either Binary (2 projectiles per shot), Potent (damage) Evisceration (Melee for Melee Zer0)

Sandhawk - Stopping (damage) Flying (projectile speed/fire rate)

Blockhead - This can go a couple different ways. Being a Tediore weapon, the thrown damage can benefit highly from the mag size prefix so... Extra Large (mag size) New and Improved (slight, but all around stat boost) Royal (crit dmg) Gentle (+2 Pellet count)

Fibber - Win-Win (damage) Redundant (2 projectiles per shot)

Evie - Binary (2 projectiles per shot) Potent (damage)

Pimpernel - Barking (damage) Gentleman's (crit dmg)

All of this information can be found here: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=238335

So you can decide for yourself next time.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#3spineyspade8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:09:14 AM
Thx for the help and advice owl. Was just looking for personal preferences on certain guns.
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/10/2013 9:15:01 AM
why do the personal preferences of other people matter? stop being such a sheep and play the game for yourself.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#5CaptainWolfPosted 5/10/2013 9:19:32 AM
If no one minds me being a sheep(sheep are cute), what would be some good variants for the Roaster and Chulainn?
With this Bandit event going on I'd like to get a decent Sledge's Shotgun and Slagga.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84