Continue the story in one sentence

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Continue the story in one sentence
3 years ago#21
The End.

oh wait
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
3 years ago#22
and then the respawners kicked in so Lilith and Handsome Jack came back
3 years ago#23
But Lilith and Jack switched genders.

ssj954vegito posted...
Gaige then wanders into the room wearing nothing but a bathing suit, her face crimson as the bad touch smg, with the softest but strangely fierce puppy eyes you've ever seen, like, a rabid skag in a tutu......or the other way around, er, something. She walked slowly, yet sensually towards zero, arms crossed behind her, she looks down as if unsure but looks back up with a staggering surge of confidence. She gazes at Zero, dead in the eyes [wherever they are], leans in slowly, then kisses him, Zer0 now knows her true feels, Gaige leans over, ever so slightly, and grabs Zor-er Zer0's now impossibly oversaturated erect tissue, they kiss one more time [through the helmet] then s-

1) That's not one sentence. 2) Get help.
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
3 years ago#24
You notice there's a new mission available: Scooter wants you to set him up with Handsome Jill (and get some girly mags while you're at it!)
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
3 years ago#25
Did I just read bl2 fanfic?
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.
3 years ago#26

1. Now it is.....technically, no periods anywhere.

Gaige then wanders into the room wearing nothing but a bathing suit, her face crimson as the bad touch smg, with the softest but strangely fierce puppy eyes you've ever seen, like, a rabid skag in a tutu......or the other way around, er, something, She walked slowly, yet sensually towards zero, arms crossed behind her, she looks down as if unsure but looks back up with a staggering surge of confidence, She gazes at Zero, dead in the eyes [wherever they are], leans in slowly, then kisses him, Zer0 now knows her true feels, Gaige leans over, ever so slightly, and grabs Zor-er Zer0's now impossibly oversaturated erect tissue, they kiss one more time [through the helmet] then s-

2.I was extremely bored and wanted to give my hand at comedic romantic writing parodies, may make a CYOA some day.
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
3 years ago#27
Handsome Jill ended up being a Siren who was too good for Scooter.

KRAXUR posted...
Did I just read bl2 fanfic?

ssjvegito made it sound like one, haha.

ssj954vegito posted...

1. Now it is.....technically, no periods anywhere.

ssj954vegito posted...
Gaige then wanders into the room wearing nothing but a bathing suit, her face crimson as the bad touch smg, with the softest but strangely fierce puppy eyes you've ever seen, like, a rabid skag in a tutu......or the other way around, er, something. She walked slowly, yet sensually towards zero, arms crossed behind her, she looks down as if unsure but looks back up with a staggering surge of confidence. She gazes at Zero, dead in the eyes [wherever they are], leans in slowly, then kisses him, Zer0 now knows her true feels, Gaige leans over, ever so slightly, and grabs Zor-er Zer0's now impossibly oversaturated erect tissue, they kiss one more time [through the helmet] then s-
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
3 years ago#28
Dr. Ned, riding Butt stallion comes in and starts to go crazy charging everyone

P.S. Sorry for making this weird for a bit there
Thank you Based God
3 years ago#29
Shooty McFace's cousin, Bang Bang McScrote, refuses to pay Ned's outlandish prices, but is still willing to pay someone to shoot him in his junk.
3 years ago#30
Confused, the adventurer makes his junk shoot instead.
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Continue the story in one sentence

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived