looking for some heads

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking for some heads
2 years ago#1
Zero - Raz0r

Axton - Space Knight.

I can trade a level 61 or 50 Sham 94% I also have a bunch of level 50 legendarys
---
Some drink from the fountain of knowledge....others just gargle.
2 years ago#2
I've got the Raz0r head. I'll be on in an hour.
GT DreadWolfX9
---
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.
(edited by KRAXUR)
2 years ago#3
also Gaige - XXX & Zero - Dark Night
---
(edited by Mcrakin85)
2 years ago#4
LoL I saw you in another post and already sent you a message about space knight
---
2 years ago#5
Sorry. I don't have anymore spaceknight heads. I can check but I don't think I have anymore.
---
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.
2 years ago#6
k, either way cool. Ill be on
---
2 years ago#7
Still Looking for Space Knight Head and Gaige XXX. I have lots of level 50 legendaries as well as the level 61 94% sham
---
(edited by Mcrakin85)
2 years ago#8
I have space night and xxx be on late tomorrow night. Do you have a level 50 mechro mod or level 50 skookum cobra
---
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)
2 years ago#9
I do. I have a level 50 Skookum Cobra and a Level 50 Legendary Mechro mod. I sent u a friends request. I dont typically get on during the weekends, I will try to get on tomorrow though. I will be on Monday during the day. Are you on often?
---
2 years ago#10
From the title of the thread, I thought you were going somewhere else with this.

*badum-tss*

>_>
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking for some heads

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived