Which version of the conference call is the best?

#21bustedknuckles1Posted 5/10/2013 4:40:55 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
bustedknuckles1 posted...
dk2101 posted...
So critical CC is best CC?

That's what I think. I just can't seem to get one. It deals more critical damage. The practical just adds stability and is probably the most common one.

actually, the practicable prefix ups pellet count. I'm no math whiz, but I think practicable > critical.

Pellet increase of 2 but the critical does 50% more critical damage. I'd rather have more damage.
---
GT: Jgodzzz1
#22joelogixsPosted 5/10/2013 4:43:46 PM
i have level 50 shock redundant fibber,,, let me know what you got if you want,, xbox GT jjo777
#23SC00B323Posted 5/10/2013 4:44:30 PM
Still one of the better guns in the game. Anyone have CCx7 (elemental) that they would like to dupe?
#24bustedknuckles1Posted 5/10/2013 4:53:36 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
dk2101 posted...

That's what I think. I just can't seem to get one. It deals more critical damage. The practical just adds stability and is probably the most common one.

actually, the practicable prefix ups pellet count. I'm no math whiz, but I think practicable > critical.

Pellet increase of 2 but the critical does 50% more critical damage. I'd rather have more damage.

I just checked my vault and to my surprise the slag cc I have is a critical. Ill mess around and compare it with my practicable cc.
---
#25Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/10/2013 4:56:36 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
dk2101 posted...

I just checked my vault and to my surprise the slag cc I have is a critical. Ill mess around and compare it with my practicable cc.

extra crit damage is only good if you always get crits. The damage from two extra pellets is ALWAYS there.

Again, practicable > crit.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#26JkickitPosted 5/10/2013 5:00:01 PM
Practicable. Fire for Terramorphous, Corrosive for Saturn/BNK3R.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#27bustedknuckles1Posted 5/10/2013 5:03:34 PM
I'm a gunzerker. Every shot is critical when gunzerking.
---
#28Jambi_ManPosted 5/10/2013 5:17:06 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
dk2101 posted...

extra crit damage is only good if you always get crits. The damage from two extra pellets is ALWAYS there.

Again, practicable > crit.

I agree in theory. It makes sense, but I've always been partial to the critical. CC's are fairly easy to hit crits with. But I'm not gonna argue, to each their own.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#29TsurukePosted 5/10/2013 5:28:37 PM
killbot357 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
killbot357 posted...
brianvolk42 posted...
Conference Calls get no love anymore. How sad.

I still love it. People just don't like it as much anymore since the Bee nerf.

Between everyone "bandwagoning" CC+Bee and it being a Hyperion Shotgun, I hated it since day 1. lol

It never got my love -- its not worthy of it I tell you!
Now the Interfacer although it too is Hyperion, seems to feel like it has better initial stability. That why I slightly like that over the CC, but still meh.

Hyperion shotguns are my favorite. Followed by Jacobs, probably.

Ugh, I just can't stand any Hyperion gun -- initial inaccuracy lol. If the Blockhead was Hyperion instead of Tediore, I would lose my **** lol
#30Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/10/2013 6:10:08 PM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=4090559#post4090559
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197