Which version of the conference call is the best?

#31dk2101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 7:32:36 PM
Guess ill keep all 4 of my CC's then

1 MOAR LVL AND I CAN USE THEM ^-^
---
GT:RustlessRhyme
#32Jambi_ManPosted 5/10/2013 8:03:52 PM
Go with the Practicable, Kap's right. It'll be better overall as you can rely on the constant damage boost without crits.

You win this round Kapowski, but LOTR still rules. ;)
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#33Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/10/2013 8:53:37 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Go with the Practicable, Kap's right. It'll be better overall as you can rely on the constant damage boost without crits.

You win this round Kapowski, but LOTR still rules. ;)

eh beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

And OT, of course I'm right. But thanks for the backup :)
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#34AlleRacingPosted 5/11/2013 2:37:18 AM
bustedknuckles1 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
That's what I think. I just can't seem to get one. It deals more critical damage. The practical just adds stability and is probably the most common one.

actually, the practicable prefix ups pellet count. I'm no math whiz, but I think practicable > critical.

Pellet increase of 2 but the critical does 50% more critical damage. I'd rather have more damage.

I just checked my vault and to my surprise the slag cc I have is a critical. Ill mess around and compare it with my practicable cc.

extra crit damage is only good if you always get crits. The damage from two extra pellets is ALWAYS there.

Again, practicable > crit.

This, it's only 50% extra critical damage, which amounts to something like a potential 25% extra damage total and only on a critical hit. On the Conference Call in particular, those 2 extra pellets increase its potential damage output by 40%, on or off critical. They two prefixes might be closer on shotguns with higher pellet counts, but on low pellet count shotguns, the vertical grip accessory is easily the best.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#35bustedknuckles1Posted 5/11/2013 7:32:50 AM
Tested them out this morning and the critical is way better than the practicable. Take in mind I am a gunzerker. The critical knocks enemies down way faster. I'll try them both with my commando at some point and I'm sure I'll get different results.
---
GT: Jgodzzz1
#36H_Panic22Posted 5/11/2013 9:15:31 AM
Tested them out this morning and the critical is way better than the practicable. Take in mind I am a gunzerker. The critical knocks enemies down way faster. I'll try them both with my commando at some point and I'm sure I'll get different results.

And this proves you aren't "testing" your guns correctly.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#37bustedknuckles1Posted 5/11/2013 9:22:33 AM
Aim and fire. I believe that's how u test a gun troll.
---
#38xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/11/2013 9:56:49 AM
Aim and fire. I believe that's how u test a gun troll.

Did you get that infinity mass drop yet?? I just got a cc mass drop off the warrior, I popped my pants!
#39Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/11/2013 10:09:17 AM

from this, im assuming you're testing identical CC's with the only difference being accessory. because if you're comparing a crappy parts practicable to a perfect critical, you are most definitely doing it wrong.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 90197
#40bustedknuckles1Posted 5/11/2013 10:27:54 AM
The critical I have has the I have has the wrong stock and the prac is perfect. I'm not saying the prac sucks like all of u are saying the critical sucks. I'm just stating my opinion and what I see. I think there both great just the critical is better.
---