Bandit weapons to keep an eye out for this weekend.

#11EX_KoakumaPosted 5/10/2013 9:24:16 PM
killbot357 posted...
This doesn't start until tomorrow, right? Bunzilla and I farmed the Hodunks a few times tonight and didn't see any Slaggas drop.

It said May 10th to May 13th but I dunno, maybe. My buddies and I tried to get a Hide of Terra for a few hours but he didn't drop crap.
---
http://puu.sh/2MzYG.png
#12killbot357Posted 5/10/2013 9:36:43 PM
Four Skulls posted...
I've been using Slag Rubi/Blockhead, but I need something for Loaders.

You're better off farming Knuckledragger for a Hornet. Bandit weapons that aren't Slagga or Badaboom aren't worth the trouble.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#13LaharPosted 5/10/2013 9:39:02 PM
What's noteworthy about the Maliwan-barreled Bandit SMGs (Barfy, Slagy, etc.)?
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#14stickboy2323Posted 5/10/2013 10:18:43 PM
Lahar posted...

Can't remember where I read it but the Maliwan SMG barrel has a much lower chance to spawn than any of the other SMG barrels.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#15SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/10/2013 11:01:08 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Lahar posted...

Can't remember where I read it but the Maliwan SMG barrel has a much lower chance to spawn than any of the other SMG barrels.

I've been trying it, and it's not making enough difference to justify the switch from the bad touch.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#16TubbusPosted 5/11/2013 3:58:15 AM
I found a Legendary Loot Loader earlier, and got myself a Gub, so this weekends already been kind to me! I still prefer Bad Touch though for my Siren.
#17Air_DeleterPosted 5/11/2013 9:20:47 AM
My third time killing King Mong, I got a Shock Badaboom. Only downside was it was a lvl60 :L The weird thing was he spawned EVERY time (by Arid Nexus entrance). Dunno if it was pure awesome luck or something to do with this event, but that certainly never happened before.
---
Check out my photography blog at
www.andrewshearerphotography.blogspot.ca
#18NoPayneNoGainPosted 5/11/2013 4:12:02 PM
Got a lvl 61 Murduring Slagga on my third attempt while farming the Hodunks, and I also found a lvl 61 Sawbar while farming legendary loot midgets earlier, along with other assorted legendaries. So far I've been having a good day.
---
This is what happens when most of your male population spanks it to cartoons instead of trying to actually get laid-BigDan on Japan's population decline
#19LaharPosted 5/11/2013 5:50:20 PM
Been seeing Bandit allegiance relics, a couple with +dmg only, another one with +dmg +reload speed.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#20MarsillioPosted 5/12/2013 4:56:22 AM
KellyRipya posted...
I thought the 'gear up on white and green shields' weekend was as lame as GBX could get. But now the worse manufacturer in the game gets their own event UGG >.<

It's just the pistols and assault rifles that suck. Their shotguns, SMGs and Rocket Launchers are great.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.