does anyone know how well recompense works on raid bosses?

#11The_KiriyamaPosted 5/11/2013 2:34:01 AM
Flow_149 posted...
It's pretty bad.
A) To use it, it involves putting yourself in risk of being downed, which could result in death
B) Raid bosses/ bosses/ and even that psycho in the corner over there have many times the health you have even at lower levels.

I agree with what others have said in this thread, you shouldn't be using recompense. It just doesn't deserve 5 points. If it was a 1 point skill, i'd take it. But not 5. High risk, taking damage, etc. is suited to Krieg, not Maya.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#12PensatoPosted 5/11/2013 4:47:58 AM
The_Kiriyama posted...
Flow_149 posted...
It's pretty bad.
A) To use it, it involves putting yourself in risk of being downed, which could result in death
B) Raid bosses/ bosses/ and even that psycho in the corner over there have many times the health you have even at lower levels.

I agree with what others have said in this thread, you shouldn't be using recompense. It just doesn't deserve 5 points. If it was a 1 point skill, i'd take it. But not 5. High risk, taking damage, etc. is suited to Krieg, not Maya.

It's not suited for anyone because it doesn't scale well (like most things in this game). Recompense is the worst skill in the game.