UVHM w/ 2 slag turrets..

#1agentcalPosted 5/11/2013 5:04:11 AM
At least helps a little bit. What are people using for shields? I have a blast proof which puts my capacity around 180,000. My black hole, negotiator, and sham are all level 50 and im 56. Whats worth farming at that level? My guns are becoming useless too. I have a level 54 loaded hornet, level 50 butcher, level 50 electrical norfleet and some level 54 slag shotty (purple). What guns are necessary for uvhm run?
#2davinthegreat98Posted 5/11/2013 7:09:30 AM
Go through the story until about data mining then just farm for a bee and then whatever weapons/shields you liked at lv 50
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#3DarkLeemerPosted 5/11/2013 7:43:52 AM
The Hornet was my best friend. It's an easy quick farm(Knuckledragger) so try to get a really good one if yours isn't that great. A good Bonus package is also a great help and easy to farm from Boom Bewm. Or if you have Seraph Crystals to spare, Meteor shower from Torgues DLC is comparable to Bonus Package and can be bought. That Norfleet will be a lifesaver in the WEP if you haven't got there yet. It should still be able to knock out the shields to a whole group of them still, even at that level.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#4JkickitPosted 5/11/2013 8:26:29 AM
Hornet and the Bee are easy farms. Slagga is also nice for UVHM.
You can also do the Dust run while you're at it. Slagga, Veruc, White Death, Gwens Head, and the Nukem.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#5agentcal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:57:13 AM
I def need a slagga. I just finished fire hawk in UVHM. Gonna go back to TVHM and farm a bit. Pretty much was able to hide behind 2 turrets and use butcher and loaded hornet once everything is slagged up. UVHM is just more annoying than difficult.
#6AnachronesPosted 5/11/2013 8:58:14 AM
If you're just looking to get through it, you can't go wrong with the Shamfleet combination.
#7Hanzou74Posted 5/11/2013 10:40:24 AM
A lvl 50 Bee and Sunny Blockhead are all you need to run UVHM. Maybe a corrosive something to help with robots.
#8IronMonkey008Posted 5/11/2013 2:38:36 PM(edited)
I don't see why you would have to farm anything, you don't need any legendary weapon just to go through the story. Change your build to Guerilla and Gunpowder and just use the best green/blue/purple torgue weapons you find and a Impact grenadier mod (unless you have a legendary mod). That plus a slag Vladolf pistol or SMG (plasma if you get lucky) with a good slag chance, along with whatever shield (I stayed away from amp) with high capacity and a fast recharge time is all you need to go through the story. Going back to TVHM to farm would just be a waste of time.

---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#9PhinioxPosted 5/11/2013 2:40:11 PM
Your lv50 legends get useless pretty fast just use greens blues and purples that drop or use keys.