Question about a Krieg skill

#1icarax24Posted 5/11/2013 7:03:00 AM
Krieg's skill "Fuel the Rampage" allows you too take damage from friendlies, but how does this work if you got shot from a Siren who has invested points in the "Restoration" skill?
---
GT: TEST R I P <---Thinking about changing it
Sometimes you got to say the truth no matter how bad it hurts - Three Dog
#2LaharPosted 5/11/2013 7:10:35 AM
There's some discussion on Krieg's talk page on the wiki and last I read it looked like a 'we'll have to wait and see' sort of thing. But in the last day or so someone has written that "they revealed Restoration will win out". Source? says this skeptic.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#3MagicJabPosted 5/11/2013 7:26:14 AM
Lahar posted...
There's some discussion on Krieg's talk page on the wiki and last I read it looked like a 'we'll have to wait and see' sort of thing. But in the last day or so someone has written that "they revealed Restoration will win out". Source? says this skeptic.

Ya rest wins out it was said in a video showing him off think its an ign video not on my comp or I would post link
#4DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/11/2013 8:42:45 AM
MagicJab posted...
Lahar posted...

Ya rest wins out it was said in a video showing him off think its an ign video not on my comp or I would post link

I can confirm Magic Jab is telling the truth. In the IGN video yesterday the IGN representative
asked the same question and the developer asnwsered that rest would win out. I don't remember which part of the video this was at but here is a link:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/10/borderlands-2-krieg-the-psycho-gameplay-commentary?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#5icarax24(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:21:22 AM
Thanks guys. I don't really play with other people but i was just wondering
---
GT: TEST R I P <---Thinking about changing it
Sometimes you got to say the truth no matter how bad it hurts - Three Dog