Melee Zero Tips?

#1IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 5/11/2013 4:09:01 PM
So I have my zero, who plowed through the first two playthroughs as a pistol-packin' thug, and now I'm in UVHM and have tried converting him into a melee dude. I have level 50 gear like the love thumper, order, and law. Unfortunately I do not have a character with the rubi quest open and none of mine are eviscerating. Can someone recommend some gear to be on the lookout for until I get far enough for a new love thumper and then farm myself a slag eviscerating rubi? Melee is not my forte in this game and all the vids lately made it look fun. So I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm assassinating the assassins, and dying a fair amount. So yeah, advice? Thanks guys!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#2InfinityZEROPosted 5/11/2013 4:46:00 PM
What tree are you on?
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#3IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 4:58:54 PM
All the way down bloodshed, working towards the kunai in cunning. I've got a leg. class mod. Swapping between +melee and -cooldown rate relics.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4StormWolf12Posted 5/11/2013 4:59:31 PM
Well... You're not too awful far from Rakkaholic's Anonymous if you only do those story missions and skip the side missions to get the rubi, but the law and order should be working pretty well. You could also go try to get a level 50 skewering kitten in slag.
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#5StormWolf12Posted 5/11/2013 5:00:18 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
All the way down bloodshed, working towards the kunai in cunning. I've got a leg. class mod. Swapping between +melee and -cooldown rate relics.

The melee relic isn't worth much, I'd recommend the cooldown relic. I'd also probably go Kunai/Execute at the moment.
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#6GaluptisPosted 5/11/2013 5:00:58 PM
Do you have an Evie from a previous playthrough?

That'll help keep you in deception regularly.
---
poopy trip
#7IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:09:35 PM
Good tips guys... Thanks! Especially Storm. I know how you feel about old zero and your knowledge is appreciated.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.