Assault on Dragon's Keep Gameplay

#11bustedknuckles1Posted 5/11/2013 5:31:07 PM
Level 61 should be able to knock down any enemy instantly except raid bosses of course no matter what weapon ur using. went back to tvhm tonight to farm for the rare heads and no matter what I use its instant death for any enemy. That video just saved me from wasting 10 bucks.
---
GT: Jgodzzz1
#12MrImpatient35Posted 5/11/2013 5:48:06 PM
bustedknuckles1 posted...
Level 61 should be able to knock down any enemy instantly except raid bosses of course no matter what weapon ur using. went back to tvhm tonight to farm for the rare heads and no matter what I use its instant death for any enemy. That video just saved me from wasting 10 bucks.

Me too lol. Until I see or hear otherwise, he seems pretty weak. With such a big level gap between them, it shouldn't take so much kill most things. I'll definitely be saving my points for Plants vs. Zombies 2 in July :). LOVE that damn game!!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#13The_KiriyamaPosted 5/11/2013 5:49:57 PM
Came in, honestly expecting to see a troll attempt. Was pleasantly surprised. Thanks TC, that was pretty ace. All the more excited now, plus it's my birthday today! What a great gift. Haha.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#14StormWolf12Posted 5/11/2013 5:52:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15drake_skullPosted 5/11/2013 5:57:20 PM

The damage scaling doesnt work that way in this game plus again, the guy playing was using fire weapons on armored enemies(who are resistant to fire). I honestly dont know why they are making such terrible vids to promote Krieg with, it seems kinda silly, its like they dont want us to buy him.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#16ShuyinVsTidusPosted 5/11/2013 6:08:00 PM(edited)
What did he kill if anything with the suicide FFYL skill? He clearly didn't kill the enemy he was throwing dynamite at the entire time and the other two enemies on the mini map are still there too...
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#17bustedknuckles1Posted 5/11/2013 6:10:29 PM
I go to tvhm at level 61 and can shoot the same enemy with a fire weapon and knock him down instantly.
---
#18bustedknuckles1Posted 5/11/2013 6:12:07 PM
Oh please don't tell me i'm wrong either. I was doing this all day in tvhm at 61 shooting enemies with the wrong elements and knocking them down
---
#19drake_skullPosted 5/11/2013 6:13:29 PM(edited)
I go to tvhm at level 61 and can shoot the same enemy with a fire weapon and knock him down instantly.

No you cant. Because A: The DLC with those enemies isnt out yet and B: You cant easily kill Armored enemies(yellow Health bars) with Fire because they are armored and resistant to fire(so they take way less damage).

Unless ofc you are using a modded weapon. Even with the Bee Shield they dont take full damage.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#20bustedknuckles1Posted 5/11/2013 6:16:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]