Assault on Dragon's Keep Gameplay

#41SinisterBladePosted 5/12/2013 8:36:13 AM
Good, honestly I want to give them faith, they just dont have the best track record. Sounds promising.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#42WretchedOwlPosted 5/12/2013 9:42:55 AM
He's only doing embarassing damage because he didn't even have his skill tree filled out completely, and he's using a white class mod with really crappy guns. I don't think his Harold was lv61, I don't think it was even 50.

Whoever did the gameplay demo for this guy sucks at this game, and most likely has never held a controller in his hands prior to the making of this video.

I think Krieg can be an awesome character if you play him right and have even the slightest inkling of what you're doing. I mean, look at the way he did his melee build in the beginning. He was just throwing skill points in at random!

'Oh hey, this one has a pretty picture! .... 5 points!"
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#43davinthegreat98Posted 5/12/2013 10:30:32 AM
I think* the gameplay is what gearbox think casuals play like, white class mod, low leveled guns, using the wrong elements, Unkempt herald, doesn't comprehend how skill points work, doesn't know how to turn the camera properly.

If they actually wanted to appeal to casuals they'd of had a legendary class mod, DPUK, an alkaline Bee and have krieg literally never stop jumping, EVER! with copy machine skill builds from people who actually care about playing the game.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#44WiiLover94Posted 5/12/2013 9:36:26 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
He's only doing embarassing damage because he didn't even have his skill tree filled out completely, and he's using a white class mod with really crappy guns. I don't think his Harold was lv61, I don't think it was even 50.

Whoever did the gameplay demo for this guy sucks at this game, and most likely has never held a controller in his hands prior to the making of this video.

I think Krieg can be an awesome character if you play him right and have even the slightest inkling of what you're doing. I mean, look at the way he did his melee build in the beginning. He was just throwing skill points in at random!

'Oh hey, this one has a pretty picture! .... 5 points!"

His weapons were definitely underpowered. I checked the wiki and the average damage for a level 50 UH is around 15,000, which was roughly how much his was doing.
---
"He never saw Molly again."
XBL GT: Hellcamino420 - Currently Playing: Borderlands 2/ Injustice: Gods Among Us
#45psychwardPosted 5/13/2013 1:38:46 AM
Had a level 61 Krieg join my game the other night. Played with him for about 30 minutes.

He died a lot but we were playing through what is in my opinion one of the more difficult areas of the game. Sawtooth Cauldron. I hate that part. Especially the grotto before you go up to the nest.

Also I have no idea what his gear looked like. I didn't notice any recognizeable effects so I'm guessing he was outfitted pretty modestly.
#46spfurm01Posted 5/13/2013 11:33:50 AM
davinthegreat98 posted...
I think* the gameplay is what gearbox think casuals play like, white class mod, low leveled guns, using the wrong elements, Unkempt herald, doesn't comprehend how skill points work, doesn't know how to turn the camera properly.

If they actually wanted to appeal to casuals they'd of had a legendary class mod, DPUK, an alkaline Bee and have krieg literally never stop jumping, EVER! with copy machine skill builds from people who actually care about playing the game.

what's wrong with jumping all the time?
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!