Most common legendaries ?

#1AdriGodPosted 5/11/2013 6:57:02 PM
Trying to start a nice legendary collection without abusing loot midgets too much. Which legendaries tend to drop more often than others?

..or does everything have an equal drop rate?
#2Jambi_ManPosted 5/11/2013 7:21:22 PM(edited)
The oranges that drop from a specific boss all have the same odds of dropping. There are other ones that have no direct source, so you have to get them randomly from chests, raid bosses and legendary loot midgets.

The easiest ones to get are the ones that require the least amount of time to farm...,basically, the ones that don't make you run forever to reach the boss that drops it.

The quickest farm runs are...
Knuckledragger: Hornet
Hellquist: Bee
TMNT rats: Stormfront
Laney/SmashHead/rakkman: Gub/Sledge's/Gunerang
Mick Zaford or Tector Hodunk: Maggie or Slagga
Foreman Jasper/Rusty: Black Hole
Scorch/Spycho: Hellfire/Neogenator
Mobley/Gettle/Black Queen: Veruc/White Death/Nukem
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/11/2013 7:22:42 PM
Flame of the Firehawk.
Slayer of Terramorphous.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4RokoshuPosted 5/11/2013 7:32:52 PM
Pestilent defiler and Combusting hellfire = Blue Volcano

i literally found one of those like ever 10 minutes be it in a locker or chest or enemy drop
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#5Wallcrawler8878Posted 5/11/2013 8:50:45 PM
Wilhelm is really fast once you reach him the first time.

Rolling Thunder/Logan's Gun

There's also Moonshot farming the Warrior

Conference Call/Leech/Volcano/Flakker/Stupid Legendary Jack Mask

Longest farm ever (aside from the Broken Captain Flynt) has to be Son of Mothrakk.

Run freakin forever (I dont have CSD), and if he doesnt just randomly fly away and disappear mid-fight (thoughtlock may be doing this), he either doesnt drop the Skullmasher, or he drops it through the floor.
#6LaharPosted 5/12/2013 1:45:16 AM
From what I've read around here, in terms of drop chances, the two easy farms I know of (Hornet from Knuckledragger, Bonus Package from Boom and Bewm) have the same mechanics behind them. Knuckledragger always drops a pistol, so the chances of a pistol being a Hornet are better than Knuckledragger dropping any old random loot. Same with Boom/Bewm and their dropped grenade mods.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.