Is There An Easier Way To Download Season Pass DLC?

#1CrossBones3129Posted 5/11/2013 9:26:54 PM
Do I really have to sit there and watch the download progress for 4 DLC Packs at 1 gig each? I just got the game and really don't have time to do this!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I
#2ZenxinPosted 5/11/2013 9:29:40 PM
once you've activated the downloads for the first time, cancel them and then start them up again from your download history. they can run in the background that way
---
Sig.
#3ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 5/11/2013 9:29:40 PM
just turn on the download when xbox is off feature. or suto shut off when down downloading or whatever. check the xbox handy dandy guide book!
#4zeldafaneightPosted 5/11/2013 9:30:06 PM
Unfortunately you have to sit there and wait its really a pain in the ass not being able to background download them if you have season pass
---
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)
#5JkickitPosted 5/11/2013 9:40:46 PM
zeldafaneight posted...
Unfortunately you have to sit there and wait its really a pain in the ass not being able to background download them if you have season pass

No he doesn't. Download history.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#6zeldafaneightPosted 5/11/2013 9:42:43 PM
Jkickit posted...
zeldafaneight posted...

No he doesn't. Download history.

I was never able to get the download history way to work must have been user error haha
---
#7hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/11/2013 9:50:26 PM
If you go through download history, you can still play the game while downloading. You just have to press start when playing and choose the offline option for network type and itll download as you play, thats what I do.
---
Thank you Based God
#8JkickitPosted 5/11/2013 10:19:40 PM
If he wants to download it ASAP, I believe being in the dashboard is fastest.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#9CrossBones3129(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 11:11:27 PM(edited)
Zenxin posted...
once you've activated the downloads for the first time, cancel them and then start them up again from your download history. they can run in the background that way

Thanks for the help guys. I've got them in my background downloads now. I played up the part where you get to that big dragon thing in that ice after you kill boom bewm. Just from that little piece of playing I'm lost. i can see there's a lot to do and a big science at play. Knowing what is the best guns,shields, etc. Right now I suck horribly. The guns are horrible. Nothing but pistols everywhere.

I chose Zer0 to play as btw.

I'm also kind of dissapointed in what the Season Pass gives you. I thought I'd get everything and not just 3 new missions =/
---
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I
#10zeldafaneightPosted 5/12/2013 12:02:00 AM
The pass gives you quite a bit. You get three whole new areas with a fourth one coming each complete with its own main and side missions plus raid bosses. Also you get the level cap increase without having to shell out the $5
---