Lvl 61 Plasma Casters and 2x Dart Guns and Etech Rocket Launcher for trade

#1SomboSteelPosted 5/12/2013 5:18:01 PM
Ive got some extras in my bank that im not using, is anybody interested? Ive got:

Dva Dart (Fire, Vladof)
Twin Spiker (Fire, Dahl)
Dva Spiker (Corrosive, Vladof)
Bullets Go Fasterified Plasma Caster (Fire, Bandit)
Rightsizing Plasma Caster (Slag, Hyperion)
Corporate Plasma Caster (Shock, Hyperion)
Punitary PBFG (Shock, Maliwan)

If i was to say i was looking for stuff, i guess i would say any cool lvl 61 Legendary grenades or shields you guys dont want/need.
#2SomboSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:38:44 PM(edited)
Add to that list a Refill Plasma Caster (Fire, Tediore) and a Refill Plasma Caster (Shock, Tediore), that i just now found
#3killbot357Posted 5/12/2013 6:07:54 PM
People aren't very interested in plasma casters that aren't Maliwan or Hyperion, in my experience. Same for darts and spikers.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#4SomboSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:18:47 PM
killbot357 posted...
People aren't very interested in plasma casters that aren't Maliwan or Hyperion, in my experience. Same for darts and spikers.

Really? I thought the demand for Plasma casters in general was pretty high. And I thought people liked the Vladof Darts, and with these as th 2x shot they can do lots of elemental damage fast.

Well i dont wanna just sell them, it would feel like a waste lol. Ive been holding onto them for a while cause i thought there was a market lol