Krieg Epiphany

#1The_KiriyamaPosted 5/12/2013 10:55:55 PM
So I was just sat here, waking up, cus it's like almost 8am, and I had to be woken cus my mum's goin into surgery, so had to grab the dog. Anyway, in my bleary-eyed waking-up state, something rushed into my mind about Krieg.

When he's 61, and you can go down two trees. Mania and Hellborn, is what I realized. You get a skill in Hellborn that does fire damage to enemies you melee, and in Mania you can hit yourself, 12% chance. Along with all the other fire effects that seems really handy when combined. Or another, if it works, is how the breathe fire ability is a melee over-ride, so does it still benefit from +melee damage? If so, then the Mania tree might make it arguably the most powerful melee ability in the game, in terms of over-rides anyway.

Am I the only one thinking this? Or am I just slow to the party? lol. Waking up, so tired. But yeah, if any of you guys have skill combos like this that might not have been considered, post them here, and discuss!!
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#2Azrael0206Posted 5/12/2013 10:58:16 PM
>moms going into surgery
>daydreaming about krieg

Did you even Mother's Day, bro? -_-
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#3The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:01:54 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
>moms going into surgery
>daydreaming about krieg

Mmm, no. It's not mother's day over here mate, we have it on a different day in the year. And did I say surgery? I think I said going INTO surgery, or I made a mistake, I don't know. It's still unpleasant though eh, she has to have a colonoscopy because she's diabetic and they have to find out if the reason she's always so ill is if she's either picked up a bug or if it's diabetic nerve damage. >_>

But, while she's in my thoughts. Gaming is usually at the back of my mind as well.
---
#4Jchopper5Posted 5/12/2013 11:05:06 PM
What the hell is going on in here?
#5Azrael0206Posted 5/12/2013 11:05:42 PM
The_Kiriyama posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
>moms going into surgery
>daydreaming about krieg

Mmm, no. It's not mother's day over here mate, we have it on a different day in the year. And did I say surgery? I think I said going INTO surgery, or I made a mistake, I don't know. It's still unpleasant though eh, she has to have a colonoscopy because she's diabetic and they have to find out if the reason she's always so ill is if she's either picked up a bug or if it's diabetic nerve damage. >_>

But, while she's in my thoughts. Gaming is usually at the back of my mind as well.

"Into surgery" is exactly what we both said..
Not sure what you mean.
---
#6Azrael0206Posted 5/12/2013 11:07:17 PM
Jchopper5 posted...

Dude's operating on his mom
But he's thinking about his future krieg build
And not paying attention
He's gonna knick the Dural Sac
Then we'll all be sorry
---
#7The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:09:06 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
Not sure what you mean.

Over here, if you go to see your local doctor/practice nurse. It's called a practice or a surgery, or practice surgery. Whatever. As for what's going on in here, it's called giving a little backdrop to my thinking process and answering your questions. If you have nothing intelligent to add Jchopper5, then just don't reply.
---
#8kylekillgannonPosted 5/12/2013 11:14:59 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
Jchopper5 posted...

Dude's operating on his mom
But he's thinking about his future krieg build
And not paying attention
He's gonna knick the Dural Sac
Then we'll all be sorry

I wish we were all this gifted at being painfully unfunny.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#9ShAd0wF1amEPosted 5/12/2013 11:17:36 PM
I'm pretty sure Maya's Scorn isn't affected by melee damage, so I respond to your query with a :(

But either way, who wouldn't wanna breath fire like a muh****in' dragon? Mirite guise?
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#10Azrael0206Posted 5/12/2013 11:18:09 PM
The_Kiriyama posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Not sure what you mean.

Over here, if you go to see your local doctor/practice nurse. It's called a practice or a surgery, or practice surgery. Whatever. As for what's going on in here, it's called giving a little backdrop to my thinking process and answering your questions. If you have nothing intelligent to add Jchopper5, then just don't reply.

Ooooh schooled!
I like ya TC
Nice idea with the build, btw
Not sure how it will play out,
Not real sure that damage would apply to the override,
But that would be sick. He'll definitely have some interesting combos.
Really, any combination of any two trees seems like it could yield very fun results.
I'll thoroughly enjoy testing builds out at 61.
---