Some people do it wrong,
And only type a word or two per line.
But you got it spot on!
We could be line break buddies!

"Ones always mad, he's so darn salty,
The other has no friends,
And their typing is faulty"

That could be our theme song :D

If you could actually point out the faults it would be greatly appreciated.
But you're not smart enough to do that.
Instead you have to keep trying to talk down to me.
Because you don't know how to ACTUALLY argue, how to ACTUALLY debate.

No, that's for people with actual education.
With REAL intelligence.
Not this fake bull s*** you're passing to the troglodytes clapping like seals for you.

You just sit around and make stupid, deriding statements long enough that you hope to lame it out and people will cop you a pity cheer. It's pathetic. You sit around on your broken chair, pumping your nubs into your keys. All to get a rise out of people. All to hopefully win the attention of a few kids on a message board to create a proxy for your lack of real life ability to engage people.

Because your childish nonsense doesn't work on them, real people. Your pandering, your degradation. Your antics don't phase people with half a brain. No, they only work on people with delusions that it's the rest of the world's fault that they suck at being decent people. You try and live in this dummy engagement, this surrogate social life. It's just another spin on an old song about someone craving attention because they're not interesting enough to garner it in reality.

And you'll try and wave around your facades, and you'll try and laugh through your mask. Because it's safe here; you can. You don't have to worry about being cool, you've convinced yourself being cool isn't cool. Even though you don't know what cool is. So you sit in your bubble and try and live in your little "Cool World" and try to vicariously touch what you could never reach. All while telling yourself they don't understand, that these people do. But none of you understand, you just all come together and desperately try and keep ties because you're knit is so thin and loose with pretense and delusion that you couldn't stand each other if you had to be face to face because it would only be a mirror. And you'd all look into it and see disgust sneering back at each other.

So you all sit and embrace at arms length. You build a straw fraternity out of all the horse crap you've all peddled together and you smile your fake, superficial grins; ":D" and pat each other on the back.

You're all out for each other's gratification. Which is why I don't care. Because I don't play for the indulgence of fools. I can sit here and smile all night because I can look at you and as you sit there and try and save some face, I'll see right behind the veil and I'll chuckle because I'm looking at someone so unfulfilled and so regressed.

And you'll probably mistake this for anger, because that's what your "on the spectrum" mind craves. You need someone to be angry, someone to be the burning fires of anger, so you can layer on your cool pretenses and act like you don't have a care in the world. So people can praise you for being so aloof, and so whimsical somewhere in your existence.

No, as much as you might want it to be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPjUsu2-QMQ

It's really only this, from me to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

As cliche as that may be.

This isn't anger, or hate. As much as you so desire. It's disgust, it's disrespect, It's a pure, concentration of disdain for you and what you represent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7sLRs_XzTg
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#33Jchopper5Posted 5/13/2013 2:22:50 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Lolol!
That one made me chuckle!
And I see you're using the line break!
Isn't it fun?!
Some people do it wrong,
And only type a word or two per line.
But you got it spot on!
We could be line break buddies!

"Ones always mad, he's so darn salty,
The other has no friends,
And their typing is faulty"

That could be our theme song :D

If you could actually point out the faults it would be greatly appreciated.
But you're not smart enough to do that.
Instead you have to keep trying to talk down to me.
Because you don't know how to ACTUALLY argue, how to ACTUALLY debate.

No, that's for people with actual education.
With REAL intelligence.
Not this fake bull s*** you're passing to the troglodytes clapping like seals for you.

You just sit around and make stupid, deriding statements long enough that you hope to lame it out and people will cop you a pity cheer. It's pathetic. You sit around on your broken chair, pumping your nubs into your keys. All to get a rise out of people. All to hopefully win the attention of a few kids on a message board to create a proxy for your lack of real life ability to engage people.

Because your childish nonsense doesn't work on them, real people. Your pandering, your degradation. Your antics don't phase people with half a brain. No, they only work on people with delusions that it's the rest of the world's fault that they suck at being decent people. You try and live in this dummy engagement, this surrogate social life. It's just another spin on an old song about someone craving attention because they're not interesting enough to garner it in reality.

And you'll try and wave around your facades, and you'll try and laugh through your mask. Because it's safe here; you can. You don't have to worry about being cool, you've convinced yourself being cool isn't cool. Even though you don't know what cool is. So you sit in your bubble and try and live in your little "Cool World" and try to vicariously touch what you could never reach. All while telling yourself they don't understand, that these people do. But none of you understand, you just all come together and desperately try and keep ties because you're knit is so thin and loose with pretense and delusion that you couldn't stand each other if you had to be face to face because it would only be a mirror. And you'd all look into it and see disgust sneering back at each other.

So you all sit and embrace at arms length. You build a straw fraternity out of all the horse crap you've all peddled together and you smile your fake, superficial grins; ":D" and pat each other on the back.

You're all out for each other's gratification. Which is why I don't care. Because I don't play for the indulgence of fools. I can sit here and smile all night because I can look at you and as you sit there and try and save some face, I'll see right behind the veil and I'll chuckle because I'm looking at someone so unfulfilled and so regressed.

And you'll probably mistake this for anger, because that's what your "on the spectrum" mind craves. You need someone to be angry, someone to be the burning fires of anger, so you can layer on your cool pretenses and act like you don't have a care in the world. So people can praise you for being so aloof, and so whimsical somewhere in your existence.

No, as much as you might want it to be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPjUsu2-QMQ

It's really only this, from me to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

As cliche as that may be.

This isn't anger, or hate. As much as you so desire. It's disgust, it's disrespect, It's a pure, concentration of disdain for you and what you represent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7sLRs_XzTg

Wow
#34Azrael0206Posted 5/13/2013 2:23:34 AM
Well that's just like, your opinion man.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#35kylekillgannonPosted 5/13/2013 2:26:27 AM
Azrael0206 posted...

And there it is, with all the pandering and lack creativity I would expect. You trying to brush things off and play it cool. Only to prove my point.

It's the fool who plays it cool, kid. And I'm glad to have helped make your world just a little bit colder by leaving that little inkling behind.
---
#36curtlandPosted 5/13/2013 2:32:58 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

And there it is, with all the pandering and lack creativity I would expect. You trying to brush things off and play it cool. Only to prove my point.

It's the fool who plays it cool, kid. And I'm glad to have helped make your world just a little bit colder by leaving that little inkling behind.

That was a quote from one of the greatest movies OF ALL TIME and I will NOT have you besmirching it!

>:O
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#37Azrael0206Posted 5/13/2013 2:34:14 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Yeah,
Sorry
Looking at all my modded messages lol
Well played
Well played indeed
---
#38CuddlyDollPosted 5/13/2013 2:36:07 AM
Looks like someone took it a little too far in here.. though I really can't tell who. can someone point it out please? I just can't seem to wrap my troglodyte brain around this one :(
---
I'm very sorry to hear that.
GT: Doom Desire
#39kylekillgannonPosted 5/13/2013 2:36:24 AM
curtland posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

That was a quote from one of the greatest movies OF ALL TIME and I will NOT have you besmirching it!

>:O

I never said anything against Lebowski, The Dude, or Jeff Bridges. Calm down. I only called it what it is. Pandering, and uncreative. It wasn't his thought. and he didn't do it for any reason other than to elicit a reaction of familiarity.
---
#40Azrael0206Posted 5/13/2013 2:38:02 AM
CuddlyDoll posted...
Looks like someone took it a little too far in here.. though I really can't tell who. can someone point it out please? I just can't seem to wrap my troglodyte brain around this one :(

A certain user reported all of my messages for "harassment".
So naturally they all got modded.
Find it funny that other users are allowed to openly flame for over two hours though, lol
Now I'm the mad one! xD
---