Looking for Legendary Commando class mod

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Legendary Commando class mod

User Info: MadDog_22

MadDog_22
3 years ago#1
I would like LV. 61 if at all possible. I have a ton of things to trade for it so just ask and I may have it.

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
3 years ago#2
Have any Interfacers , razrez white death bladed non ele , and /or bladed cobra all Lvl 61 and don't need all of them?
GT: REdrUM0351

MadDog_22
3 years ago#3
Redrum0351 posted...
Have any Interfacers , razrez white death bladed non ele , and /or bladed cobra all Lvl 61 and don't need all of them?

Sadly no I do have a shock Infinity pistol, DP Unkempt Harold, Skullsmasher, Baby Maker, Slagga, Norfleet, Bee shield, Black Hole, Inflammable Love Thumper, Grounded Hide of Terramorphus. All level 61, there's a few more but these are probably the most interesting ones.

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
3 years ago#4
I do have everything you mentioned contact me on live and list the less interesting things. I like the Dog and nobody else does so something might interest me.
GT: REdrUM0351

MadDog_22
3 years ago#5
Redrum0351 posted...
I do have everything you mentioned contact me on live and list the less interesting things. I like the Dog and nobody else does so something might interest me.

I'm on now if you want to see what I have.

GT: BenMad
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Legendary Commando class mod

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived